• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2010 needs automatic headlights

My 2010 does not have automatic headlights. I keep forgetting to turn the lights of and then have a dead battery. Is there a way to add automatic headlights. Just like no cruise control the older Rangers had the wiring hidden . This is a plain Jane but I have had it 5 years and a good truck.
  2. 2010 Ranger xl need cruise control

I have 2010 Ranger xl 4 cyl automatic. I would like cruise control. From my understanding my Ranger xl did not come prewired like previous Rangers.what the best way. Thank you.
  3. 2010 front bumper swap

I got a 2010 Ranger with a front plastic? Bumper. My bumper has a crack and rattles. Can I use a chrome bumper and if so what years will work. Thank you.
  4. 2010 rear end

5. Rear end replacement?

I have a 2010 Ranger 4 cylinder automatic. Rear end trashed. I know it has disc breaks. But what rear end will swap? ( I know explores came with disc) . What fits? Thanks!!!
  6. Ignition key?

I have a 2010 xl 4 cylinder plain Jane Ranger. Non power windows. No headlight warning,ect. I have 2 keys one has the top loop broke. Does these keys have a chip? I need an extra key.I can hang up Thank you.
  7. Bench seat swap.

Ok I have decided to do some comfort work to my 2010 regular cab Ranger. The 60/40 seat need to go. Tired of sitting on cardboard. I know there has been a lot of swaps. I'm look not looking for big money. But an 88 60/40 or full bench. I am 60+ and big so I don't know if explorer seats would be...
  8. Headlight warning buzzer

I have a 2010 Ranger 4 cylinder auto. Plain Jane. I had the truck for about 3 years. The door switch has never worked on the driver's side. I guess old age I have no headlight warning buzzer. Keep leaving the lights on Is there not one or connect to door switch. Or ???. Thank you for any help.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad