• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. explorer leaf springs on a ranger

Am I understanding this correct? Any 1995+ explorer leaf will increase my lift, or do i need to get Leafs from a certain year? I have a 08 and my Leafs need replaced but I figured I'd go for a cheap easy few inches (gigidy).
  2. abandoned explorer sport

Is there anything worth salvaging on a 3rd or 4th gen explorer sport? It's not the sport trac, it's the smaller SUV explorer. It's abandoned at a local shop, and I wanted to see if anything is worth salvaging to fix up my '08 Ranger. I'm not really sure the year or any information about the...
  3. RC wheel fitment

That is what rough country customer service is saying too. I have now found two people in this forum who say they have ran 16s with the RC lift. If I wasn't in Germany I'd buy the lift and throw caution to the wind but with the availability of parts it's a little too much to risk.
  4. stupid vibration

I will not be shipping it back. I'm a reservist now and I live full time in Germany.
  5. stupid vibration

So to confirm, you have a rough country 5 inch lift and ran 16inch wheels? I'm getting conflicting info from so many people that I started a thread asking this question lol. I just really don't want to buy new wheels.
  6. 2000 Ranger 4.0 to 2.3 EcoBoost Swap

Did those wheels go on with any issues, besides the lug holes? RC says you need 17s for this kit to fit but you are now the second person that I have heard run 16s and not talked about an issue with the fitment.
  7. RC wheel fitment

Okay, I have searched and searched and searched. I currently have Walker Evans racing wheels, 16s and I want the RC 5-inch lift (I'm sure you can tell where I'm going with this) has anyone tried to fit 16s with a spacer, or even without? I have seen a few people talking about having 16s...
  8. stupid vibration

im looking to use this lift. did the 16s fit or dit it need the spacers?
  9. 2008 B2300 coolant temp sender/sensor location

Im not sure about the B2300 but my '08 4L has a temp sensor on the driver side of the block and a temp sender on the thermostat housing. maybe the B2300 is the same?
  10. Aux light relay box

I was thinking the same but I just couldn't get it to fit anywhere else. I will take a look at the passenger side. it has a PWR cable on it already and I just didn't want to have to extend it.
  11. Aux light relay box

I have a small 3x4x3 ish relay box for all my exterior lights but I'm wondering where other have put theirs. I thought it would fit on top of the fuse/relay box under the hood but it needs about a inch more clearance. Only other place is between the grill and the radiator. My imagination...
  12. Youll probably wanna kick my teeth in...

I suggest going to a stand-alone ecu. just get rid of the BMW engine management and have something put together from one of the many many stand-alone ecu companies.
  13. Frnt 1/2 shaft seals

I will not be. I am an Army reservist and a DAC working at a small Army heliport. but my plan is to stay here after my Gov service limit is reached. The ol ranger will be my little splice of America until it is no longer able to drive. Then I will get a Wildtrack, Thunder, or a Raptor...
  14. Frnt 1/2 shaft seals

This seems to be the right one, but I will do some more research before I ship it all the way to Germany and start ripping stuff apart. No worries i think i may have it. im still open to help if anyone does have it though lol.
  15. Frnt 1/2 shaft seals

I am replacing my front axles and I wanted to get the seals. On rock auto it doesn't list both, just one side. Are they the same? Does anyone have some part numbers? 2008 sport
  16. help with diag

I am aware that it is basically impossible to diagnose an issue through the internet but I'm at a loss, so before I buy new CV axles, I'd like to at least give it a go. I have a '08 4x4 sport, with a key and shackle lift, nowhere near maxed out. I started to notice a slight humming/rubbing...
  17. Roof light mount location.

I have a generic roof mount system for my light bar, but I wanted to see where people drilled the holes for the bracket. I don't want to drill a hole just to find out there is a structure behind where I drill. Are there any supports or inner structures in the roof that would get in the way of...
  18. Moog Vs. Mevotech wheel hub/bearing

I was looking on the rock auto for some wheel hubs and I got looking at the moog and mevotech. The mevotech is the only one that offers the heavy-duty option and its painted. I live in an area that has a lot of salt in winter, so I was leaning towards the mevotech. But then I noticed that the...
  19. stupid o2 issues..........again I know

I have always been using pass/driver cause people who drive from the right side are just wrong. Thankfully I have all 4 sensors, so I'll just replace the other two and call it good. I will go bandage up my ego and then change some O2 sensors. kind of feel like a big oh dummy.
  20. stupid o2 issues..........again I know

I search but couldn't find something close enough to my issue to give me that good feeling of "oh this is it". So, here I am asking about O2 sensor problems. I am getting a bank 2 sensor 2 slow response. I only get the issue on cold days like super cold and I rarely ever get it in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad