• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kcm1582

DIY: Convert a shovel to a weapon in 10 easy steps...

This is awesome, I may have to try this
  2. kcm1582

Decision for a first handgun

Around here the difference in ammo prices is a few dollars a box for 50, and hollow points are about the same price for either. After talking to by friend who shoots a lot of .40 I think I will adjust to it pretty quickly and am going to check out the p229 tomorrow after work, if I like what I...
  3. kcm1582

Well it looks almost new, just a little wear on the common points and the usually retail for 850 around here new with 2 mags. I like the feel of the M&P but here in MA we are stuck with a crappy MA compliant trigger that would cost $135 to get replaced, on top of the $535 price tag just to have...
  4. kcm1582

Well I finally got my ltc and have started looking for a decent handgun and I've narrowed it down to two choices in my price range. One shop has a new Sig sp2022 9mm for 525, or i can get a used Sig p229 for 599 from another. The sp2022 comes with 1 mag where the p229 has 3, both are limited...
  5. kcm1582

custom bumper mounts

Does anyone have pictures of how they mounted plate bumpers on newer rangers? I'm building a set this weekend and am hoping to mount them with out having to cut the original bumper/tow hook support out completely, I am planing to take the outer tabs off for clearance but would like to leave the...
  6. kcm1582

inner fender well..

Rockauto.com less than 10 bucks a piece
  7. kcm1582

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

3 problems with that knife, 1 that's more than twice what I paid for my grip, 2 I hate liner locks especially after using an axis lock, 3 I'll take a drop point over a tanto blade any day.
  8. kcm1582

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

Picked up a Benchmade Mini Griptillian a few weeks ago for an edc and I love it. Takes and holds an edge better than any other knife I've ever had.
  9. kcm1582

Rust Repair

I have a good section of rust building up under the bed of my truck that I want to cut out and replace but I cant seem to find any weld in bed floor panels. Has anyone found these anywhere? I know I can get a whole bed floor at work but they are 300+ and is way more than I want to spend or replace.
  10. kcm1582

Project Hiden System (lots of pics)

My goal for this was to build a well rounded system that was well balanced and had great sound but was completely hidden and kept the back seats still useable. I finished this a while ago so I guess its about time I shared some pics. I started with a sheet of 3/4" mdf and a cardboard template...
  11. kcm1582

Who makes the best revolver?

In that case you need a S&W 500:D fjmtUFrFBc4 Smith & Wesson, and Ruger are the first two that come to mind when I think revolvers.
  12. kcm1582

Installing a new harmonic balancer

Well my harmonic balancer has quit and I am going to replace it this weekend, I have just about everything I need except for the special installer tool to put the new one on. A few guys I have talked to said that it can be very lightly tapped into place enough for the bolt to be installed and...
  13. kcm1582

Box design and a few other questions on subs

Well, I am getting ready to put a Kicker CompVR 10" sub and a zx400.1 amp in my truck but before I do, I have a few questions I want to clear up. The whole idea of the system is that I want good clean audio that isn't obvious when you look into the cab. First, for a box I am thinking of custom...
  14. kcm1582

Torch options

I am looking to buy a set of torches for working on the truck and around the house. I already know that I am looking at a set of Smith Toughcuts, but I am back and forth on what to use for fuel. Smith sells a outfit for either propane or acetylene for about the same price. Right now I am leaning...
  15. kcm1582

Well I did it

Yup, that's right I graduated. :yahoo: Got my associates in Automotive Technology with highest honors, and Ford MLR certificate. :icon_hornsup: That is all. WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  16. kcm1582

2006 transmission issue

One of my friends from school bought a ranger yesterday and he noticed that from a stop going into both first and reverse there is a slight hesitation and a hard start. I drove it today and it did the same thing but it is somewhat intermittent, I checked the fluid and level seems fine and looks...
  17. kcm1582

Buying some tools

Well I'm graduating college in 2 weeks, I have some money saved up, and before I lose my student discount with Snap-On I want to buy a good set of sockets. I am set on buying a full set of short and long 3/8 metric and standard but that only leaves me with enough money to buy 1 full set of 1/2"...
  18. kcm1582

Ram Upgrade Problems

I'm completely confused on this one. I built my computer ground up about a year and a half ago and it has been running well except for the occasional freeze up which I tracked down to most likely being a bad ram chip. I finally got around to ordering some new ram and when I installed it the...
  19. kcm1582

Transfer Case Swap

I'm looking at buying a manual 1354 transfer case out of a 1994 Ranger to replace my electronic 1354 in my 05. Now I know I will have to make a bracket to hold the shift linkage and might have to change over the output flanges but is there anything else I am missing? I want to make sure...
  20. kcm1582

EBC Pads and Rotors

Well its about time to do the brakes on the front end of my truck and I'm thinking of putting a set of EBC yellowstuff pads and USR rotors on. The only thing I'm hung up on is I can't seem to find any information on how long they last. So if anyone is running these what kind of wear are you...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad