• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Richard869

Rough draft back seat gun rack

No I'm completely fine with any response I receive! It was my intentions in hoping that someone will give their opinion because it will help me fine tune it or give me a different perspective to look at it with. I winged all of it and came up with what I have shown with only using material that...
  2. Richard869

Rough draft back seat gun rack

My current rough draft for a gun rack. Have a lot of tweaking left to do on it but so far it’s been useful.
  3. Richard869

Customized add-on/builds for the interior forum?

It's all good! I didn't mean to cause any confusion myself!
  4. Richard869

yes, I was suggesting a forum for anything in general related to building your own ideas but i took your reply as specifically directed towards what I was looking to do for myself.
  5. Richard869

Well I will have my gun with me if I'm hunting and the only time I have my gun in my truck is only when I plan on using it for hunting and if I have a buddy thats hunting with me they also would have their gun with them. so i dont really need a safe in a sense but more so a set up that could...
  6. Richard869

I was wondering if there is a forum anywhere that allows people to post their custom builds. For instance, I was wondering if anyone has ever removed OEM parts and replaced them with their own inventions to tailor it to suit their needs or wants more effectively. An example is that I removed the...
  7. Richard869

Which is the better route to go for a small lift?

I’m looking to add a few inches, would someone just order shackles that will lift your ranger or would you go with the add-a-leaf route?
  8. Richard869

2011 Ford Ranger Speedometer & Tachometer Issues

I removed this from this switch board
  9. Richard869

Well I did remove this circle object from the switch board that made the door chime sound but I was extremely careful to not interrupt anything else. the temp gauge does still work thank god and i will have to check those out, I completely forgot to look at the fuse box but I did disconnect the...
  10. Richard869

I have a 2011 Ford Ranger and I disabled the Open-door chime noise which is located behind the instrument cluster. After I removed the piece that made the noise, I put everything back the way it came out but now my speedometer doesn't work at all, and my tachometer will work for a little while...
  11. Richard869

*Rear* Wheel-well Housing Liner/Inner Fender Splash Shield even exist?

Any idea if there is an existence of REAR Inner Wheel Liner's for Ford Rangers? I'm sure a lot have had this question run through their mind at some point or another but I just don't like the fact how open the rear wheel well to allow anything the tires can throw to get packed in any spot...
  12. Richard869

2011 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 Radio questions

So in my 2011 ford ranger xlt, I decided to remove that factory head unit and install a double din aftermarket head unit. My questions are, what is the second harness for? do I need to worry about doing anything with it or is it just simply for the accessories that were in the stock radio? It's...
  13. Richard869

What would be the max tire size I can go on a stock 2011 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 without adding a lift and to keep tire from rubbing?

I have a stock 2011 Ford Ranger XLT V6 4.0L, Front axel D028M, 3.73 gear ratio and 235/75R15's on it. I've been doing research and I'm not having much luck on determining if I should stick with the 15in rims and go with a 30in tire or if I could/should go with a 16in rim. I'm not looking to...
  14. Richard869

4x4 not working in my 1993 Ford ranger xlt manual v6 4.0L

Update; I took a chance and ordered a transfer case control module off of ebay, and unplugged the old and plugged in the new one and now my 4x4 is back. I did all the testing according to this article but it was showing it was getting power to the module but the module wasn't sending power to...
  15. Richard869

Check engine light only comes on when I'm driving in a downwards slope

So my check engine light only comes on whenever the front end is facing down any hill, big or small. It also only comes on when I'm driving on a dirt road thats rather bumpy. As soon as I level out or go up hill the check engine light goes away. So I was told by the garage when I had it there...
  16. Richard869

4x4 not working in my 1993 Ford ranger xlt manual v6 4.0L

Thanks for the tips everyone, I'll let you know what I find out

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad