• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SandFlea

New choos

Ordered a wheel/rubber combo a few months back, finally got em and had em fitted 32x11.50, r15x8 -24mm Raceline Scouts w/ BFG A.T. KO2's (2.25in front level)
  2. SandFlea

The SandFlea finally got leveled out

Actually feels like a truck now. Aligned & rides smooth (as a horse cart 😆) Next order of business, wheels & tires... decisions decisions 🤔
  3. SandFlea

Ye age olde question...

I've searched, here and beyond with mixed results. Seeing as how some years and models vary I figured I'd ask. Looking for sage advice What'll fit? Its an 04 edge 4x4 standard cab, which'll be receiving a front level soon, 2.5 to 3 in Some of the most conflicting things I've seen are about...
  4. SandFlea

The gatorback serp belt replacement

Recently taking on a 2004 3.0L ranger edge, within days of driving her around it developed the dreaded squeak. I took it to a shop i know well and they said the accessory area looked true & tight, they popped a new belt on and off i went, quietly, sane. Next day it started squeaking. Took it...
  5. SandFlea

New shock options along w/ body lift

(hope I plopped this in the right subforum) I recently picked up an 04 Edge std cab, 3.0 4x4 and like many, I want to even the rake of the body. I dont intend to do any hardcore off roading, light trails round here, sand, roots and occasionally mud and more sand but pretty tame trails. I...
  6. SandFlea

1st time owner, long time cultist

Greetings and salutations, I'm Sean from New Smryna Bch, FL. Been a long time Ranger lover since I was a kid, my grandpappy had a 96 Splash I think it was, recall him hauling larger trucks out of sand with it and his paint-matched bass boat every weekend just about. Never forgot that truck. My...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad