• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Confused

Hey guys I'm not exactly new here I read a lot of posts but rarely make any. So to get to the point my 89 Bronco 2 , 2.9 3wd automatic has a problem and I hope someone on here has the answers. The problem is my fuel pressure regulator is spewing fuel, I have changed the o ring and even bought a...
  2. 89 Bronco 2, 3k +rpm’s when started cold, no vacuum leaks I can find, I replaced the tps , the IAC and the fuel pressure regulator

This truck has me stumped, I can find no air leaks the only thing I can think of is that the vac lines are not where they are supposed to be and it’s causing the fast idle, any advice would be great.
  3. Shawn From Texas

Hey all Im Shawn, I am from the small town of Texarkana split between Texas and Arkansas. I have owned a lot of vehicles in my life but this is my first Bronco II and my first Ford with a V6, I bought it from my brother to restore and sell but I have fell in love with this truck and have decided...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad