• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel tank leak

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, Haven’t posted for a while, and I couldn’t find anything similar to the problem that I’m having, so I figured I would see if anyone has any recommendations. I have a 97 4.0 that I bought early last year. I’ve fixed a few things on it to get it running and went to...
  2. Hunting Truck

Hello All, I am located in GA and purchased a 1997 4.0 last year with the hopes of using it as a hunting truck. Currently I venture into the woods with a 2012 TDI VW Jetta and I've been trying to avoid doing that since it is my daily driver and stuffing a deer into the trunk gets some funny...
  3. Unknown ports/hoses

Good Evening All, If this is in the wrong forum please let me know. I have a 97 4.0 with a hose that leads to nowhere and two ports that I think are missing a hose. I've uploaded pictures... the first has two colors - the blue is the beginning and ending of one hose. The red is where I think...
  4. Parking Lamp Circuit Parisitic Draw

Good Evening All, New (to me!) ranger owner here, doing some DIY work to get everything running correctly. It's a 97 4.0 with about 245,000 miles and there has not been much done in terms of aftermarket parts aside from an updated radio. I recently changed out the fuel filter and returned to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad