• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rolled it, body swap?

Thank you for the detailed response, if I either drive or uship it back home for the holidays then this would be a rather doable plan. My dad has done some body swaps on older cars in the distant past, He has have virtually every other tool one could need for almost any project. Also that is a...
  2. Rolled it, body swap?

The tailgate is fine I think.
  3. Rolled it, body swap?

The cop who pulled me over later that night didn't think those were important when i brought it up. He did give a me tail light warning but that was all.
  4. Rolled it, body swap?

Good idea, maybe yank it with a back hoe to get some different angles.
  5. Rolled it, body swap?

Just looked it up and a indented windshield is not allowed but if it is not there entirely it is fine.
  6. Rolled it, body swap?

If no repairs are done but a new tail light and some sort of windshield it would be street legal and drive able.
  7. Rolled it, body swap?

My phone went out the window so I need to go back and get that at some point. New glass is for sure not fitting in either spot.
  8. Rolled it, body swap?

I would never have taken a girl out in it before. passenger door aint going anywhere and the other would work fine if I moved or hammered the drivers side fender out of the way. The main no driving factors are: The passenger window is gone and the windshield is bashed in. All the mirrors are...
  9. Rolled it, body swap?

2.3l & M5R1 The transmission was replaced not long ago with a reman and I drove it back just fine since it landed properly.
  10. Rolled it, body swap?

That sounds much more reasonable. I would for sure source the donor my self. I would try the whole thing myself but my college wouldn't allow that and I am 8 hours from home.
  11. Rolled it, body swap?

So I rolled my 1995 standard cab and it is now very beat up, what should I do about this? How much would it cost to have a body swap done? Like buy a broken ranger and give mine a new shell. Note: I am not in a position to do this my self due to my current place of residence. What other ideas...
  12. bench seats for 1995 standard cab ranger?

Has anyone replaced the 60/40 seats with bench seats so as to maintain the 3 person capacity but, without the spit?
  13. Would you please at least consider selling your adapter plate file to a preexisting company...

Would you please at least consider selling your adapter plate file to a preexisting company, since by now the likelihood of public release or self production seems pretty low.
  14. OM617 diesel swap

The mtdi 1.9 turbo allows for a solid middle ground between modern wiring crap and the old 1.6 idi NA 54hp units. quality german auto parts or hans auto parts both sell em rebuilt.
  15. OM617 diesel swap

put it this way a 0m617 has not a-lot more power than a 2.3 and weighs a-lot more not to mention is a good bit longer. So you need a beefed up front and some clever way just to fit it in there with the rad and fan crap. You would gain some power and a-lot of reliability and fuel options. Given...
  16. 2.3 to 3.0 95 ranger 2wd manual

Heres a question, in the interest of a heavier duty trans what f150 years trans would work if any?
  17. 2.3 to 3.0 95 ranger 2wd manual

while i am only thinking about it cause i need a new trans anyway and my engine runs fine but is heavy on the miles. im not sure where you where thinking of getting your engine but hansautoparts.com has rebuilt for 2k they are direct injection tho so if i do i would prefer idi.
  18. 2.3 to 3.0 95 ranger 2wd manual

Is a 3.0L transmission a drop in replacement for a 2.3l in terms of how it mounts and every thing (engine and computers aside)? This question is because i would like to put a vw diesel in my truck but they only have the kits for 3 and 4 liter transmissions. Given that the electrical and...
  19. KOHLER diesel swap to 2.3l 95 ranger

what all would be involved in installing kohler kdw1003 in a 95 ranger 2wd? The transmission is gone so a new stock or alternative one would be needed regardless. It would be dead slow but very reliable/cheap to work on.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad