• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Deiimos

Finally swapped out my 2001 stereo!

Tired of using the tape or FM adapter to plug in my phone. Had the bezel off to repair it as one of the 12v sockets got pushed in, and I’ve had this older Pioneer DVD head unit sitting around for a few years so figured I’d put it in the truck. Ordered a cheap harness and dash kit for $15. I...
  2. Deiimos

Thought I'd finally sign up.

Suppose I should post here as well, even though I always skip this part on most forums. :D That said, I have a 2001 3.0 2wd Ranger XLT, the blue color, cab is extended with those jump seat things but still only two door, and has the fiberglass bed sides. I mainly use the truck for hauling scrap...
  3. Deiimos

Can I make it fit? (timing chain sprocket)

Browsed for years, thought I'd finally sign up here. Think I can force fit this sprocket in there? Timing mark is a little off, but that doesn't matter right? Nor the extra set of teeth? :LOL: So yeah, I'm pretty sure that sprocket is not going to work in this. Seems my luck always...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad