• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Brake Light Switch

1999 Ranger RABS, 4.0L, Manual Transmission I replaced the brake light switch, now the brake lights work fine. The problem is that the ABS light comes on when I drive away. I've spent a lot of time trouble shooting and I am quite sure the problem is the switch. Below is a description of...
  2. Another ABS light puzzle

I have a 99 Ranger 2wd, 4L engine, 5 speed manual, rear wheel ABS. When I start the engine, everything seems fine until I drive away and reach 20 mph. The ABS light comes on and stays on. The brakes seem to work fine. I will list below all the parts I have replaced, but nothing has changed...
  3. RABS light comes on but will not flash a diagnostic code

Problem below is on a 1999 Ranger 2wd, 4L V6 manual transmission with RABS. When I turn the key, everything seems normal. The ABS and brake dash lights come on the and then go out. As soon as I drive away maybe a hundred yards the ABS light comes on and stays on. I have the factory manual and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad