• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chaoslost

Cleaning the Engine Bay

As I'm working on getting my (new to me) 93 2.3L 5-speed back up to running condition, I'm finding myself disgusted by the state of the engine bay. I want to clean (possibly deep clean) it, but I'm not sure the best and most efficient way of going about it. I've done some looking around and...
  2. Chaoslost

2.3L ('83-'97) 93 5-speed Crank, No Start

Howdy! I'm a learn as you go fix-it-all kinda mom, please forgive me if I don't know terms of things I've got a '93 Ranger that won't start. Let's start at the beginning, shall we? Not too long ago we purchased the Danger Ranger from a lady that had had it for years. She just couldn't get...
  3. Chaoslost

Howdy from Texas!

New to the forums! Texas mom working on a 93 Ranger for a soon-to-be driving teenage son. I bought The Danger Ranger (what we've been calling it until I can convince him to call it the Jolly Ranger and let me paint a pirate flag on the side) from a lady that couldn't get it to start anymore...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad