• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84dangerranger

2.3 turbo swap

Hey everyone, has anyone ever swapped in a carbed 2.3 turbo from the 79-81 pintos and mustangs into a ranger? I have an 84 2.0 5 speed ranger id like to swap with a 2.3 turbo. Thanks!!
  2. 84dangerranger

2.0L ('83-'88) 2.0 upgrades

I think thats my goal is to get a 2.3 and se if i cant find a small turbo to throw on it!
  3. 84dangerranger

Thanks man!! I would really love to throw a 2.3 turbo diesel but from what ive seen they are pretty hard to find, if not that then a carbed 4 cyl and throw a small turbo on!
  4. 84dangerranger

84 2wd engine swap options.

lol ive been leaning toward a carb v8, but ive also thought of buying a 2.3 and building it up a little and add a baby turbo lol
  5. 84dangerranger

84 2wd engine swap options.

Hey guys! So i have an 84 ranger with the 2.0 im curious to see what are some good options for motors to swap into it. Like what are the easiest and what are the hardest. Really not looking for crazy power just something with a bit more life! Thanks!!
  6. 84dangerranger

New member!! From NC

Thanks I appreciate it!!
  7. 84dangerranger

New member!! From NC

Its both!!!! Lol
  8. 84dangerranger

New member!! From NC

Hey everyone! Im Nick and i recently received my grandfather’s 84 2.0 5 speed that was left to me. Its a great truck in amazing condition and i plan on throw a bit better motor in it. Someday but for now its a crusier. Im definitely curious to learn more about these year trucks!
  9. 84dangerranger

Hey Everyone! So i have a 84 ranger that we passed down from my grandfather, and i’m looking to give the motor a little life, i know the 2.0 is very low hp. Are there any better carbs or upgrades that can be done to give it a little more power, i know id be lucky to get 100hp out of it lol, just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad