• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. koopersdaddy

Weird idle any help?

so i have an 01 ranger edge with the 4.0 in it and i noticed today that if my truck is warm and sits at an idle long enough it starts to rock the motor back and forth more than normal and sounds like it wants to die. It almost sounds like an old muscle car. I have no idea even where to begin...
  2. koopersdaddy

my trucki uneven any thoughts

i have an 01 2WD with a 4 inch lift. The back sits lower than the front i dont like the look to much. Anyone know where or how i can fix this? Its justlift blocks in the rear. Any toughts?
  3. koopersdaddy

airbag ligh wont go off

I have an 01 edge and the aibag light wont turn off. Ihad the dealer look for codes and none came up on there plug. It is an off and on thing some days it wont come on aside from the test. Other days it stays n all the time hich is the norm a more. any thoughts on the matter?
  4. koopersdaddy

how big of a rim can i run

how big of a rim can i run and keep my 33's? I have a 4 inch lift and am running 15's with 33's i would like to run a 17 or 18 if possible to get a better selection of rims. Im looking for black rims any suggestions?
  5. koopersdaddy

Anyone done an HID conversion?

i have a 2001 edge and i am thinking about doing an HID headlight conversion. Anyone know where to get the kit and lights or how hard it will be to do? i would like to do it to the fog lights too. any sugestions?
  6. koopersdaddy

Looking for members in Idaho

Hey my name is Brian just joined this site. Just looking for some members in Idaho I live in nampa looking to try to start a ranger club any one interested?
  7. koopersdaddy

Anyone From Idaho?

any body here from idaho? i live in nampa but have family in blackfoot. Just wondering if there are any more idahoans here lol.
  8. koopersdaddy

Hello all

Hello all my name is Brian I am from Nampa, Idaho. I just got an 01 ranger edge 2WD in February of 08. It has on it a lift and 33inch tires. I know its weird for a 2WD but i got it used so bare with me. lol. I also have a billet grill and fog lights. I joined this site to lear more about...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad