• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2007 ranger snorkel kit

LOL. The final results might be different but as of right now my test pieces of basic pla have yet to take on a single drop of water. Now 4 hours in to being submerged. I’ve got multiple pieces with different print settings and a control with default settings that I’ll leave submerged for the...
  2. 2007 ranger snorkel kit

I’m assuming all of these tests were straight off the printer bed. My intention would be to figure out through some testing and research of my own which material along with a method of post processing like vapor honing, epoxy/resin would give me the best results. My theory is, If people are...
  3. 2007 ranger snorkel kit

Thanks, that maf issue is good to know about I’ll keep my eyes up for it.
  4. 2007 ranger snorkel kit

That depends highly upon the materials used and the construction. I have yet to do any testing myself but materials like abs and petg are known to be waterproof if not water tight. Once I do some testing though I will make some more informed decisions.
  5. 2007 ranger snorkel kit

Hi everyone I’m new to TRS and am curious about a snorkel kit for these trucks. I’ve seen people do diy ones for cheap so I was gonna develop 3d printed kit for my 07 and I’m wondering if it would be of any help to the community. If the need was there I could sell a kit for real cheap or I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad