• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Be careful when ordering torque monster headers!!

Yeah, the way his website is set up you can just order without any idea how many people are in line or how long it'll take. Adding a feature like a place in line counter would be helpful. And maybe take 100 bucks up front to reserve your spot and the rest when your set is next up in line for...
  2. Be careful when ordering torque monster headers!!

I just talked to Bob on the phone and he sounded like he's going to be shipping some headers out pretty soon and I should be getting mine in a couple weeks. I ordered sometime in April of last year just for reference. Said he's packing up a couple sets now pretty much as we speak. Hopefully...
  3. Power Steering Fluid Change Mercon, Mercon V, Mercon LV

Thanks all, I went with the Mercon from NAPA I had in there. I flushed it a bit more and it seems to have gotten quieter as the air bled out. Also did my transfer case with the Mercon and the front and rear diffs with Motorcraft 80-90 and friction modifier in the rear. So far everything I took...
  4. Power Steering Fluid Change Mercon, Mercon V, Mercon LV

I ordered some Mercon V to replace my transmission fluid and power steering, but was sent Mercon LV by mistake. Before realizing this, I put it in my power steering system. It seemed to quiet down and improve things a bit. Then realized my mistake, bought NAPA Mercon (made by Valvoline) and did...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad