• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. superj

camber kit?

i took my edge in for an alignment and wheel balance and they told me i need to buy a camber bolt kit for the front because the factory washers are not eccentric so the camber is not adjustable. they said they didn't do the alignment because of that. i asked was the truck not at the correct...
  2. superj

04 mountaineer sway bar against 04 edge sway bar

Pulled an 04 mountaineer (explorer) sway bar that was from an awd model so it had torsion bars like my 04 edge. There was only two, an 04 mountaineer and an 04 wxplorer what had torsion bars and both were 4.0 v6 models but still the bar was larger than my stock bar. Holy cow, what a...
  3. superj

Tri fold soft tonneau cover for the flareside beds

I bought a super cheaply priced tri fold soft tonneau for my 04 flare side ranger. I have wanted one but the flare side bed makes it a bummer to find stuff for a good price so i just broke down and bought a new one from dna motor (speed daddy is the seller name). The price was 174.15 total...
  4. superj

Finally put new muffler on 04 3.0

i have had this muffler for about a year. I meant ro out it on myself but i dont ever feel like laying under the trucks to take measurements to go buy pipes and than come home and weld it all up. So i decided to try a different exhaust shop to have the muffler and new pipes put on. Exhaust is...
  5. superj

hunting idle but very odd

the truck started a hunting idle yesterday, but only once its been idling a little bit and it comes and goes. its not a normal hunting idle that does it at idle all the time when warmed up so i suppose i am going to be checking for vacuum leaks first. and no check lights, which is fine.
  6. superj

Awesome looking ranger with body kit

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1516153288891646/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  7. superj

3.0 headers, who actually has them or had them in the past?

they show up on ebay all the time for a pretty decent price. i keep thinking about trying them but am not sure if they will actually make a difference for a stock truck, other than looking cool and maybe sounding cooler? what is you guys thoughts on the subject? my truck is 2wd and stick...
  8. superj

2002 ranger fx4 on facebutt marketplace

Marketplace - 2002 Ford Ranger · Pickup 4D | Facebook 2500. runs and drives but he says the engine makes noise so who knows how far it will run and drive. nice looking truck though
  9. superj

tonneua cover on facebook, new in box and cheap price

Marketplace - Small Uck Bed Cover | Facebook
  10. superj

2wd lift spindles on facebook

Marketplace - 4" front lift kit Ford Ranger | Facebook
  11. superj

drop beams on facebook

Marketplace - NEW 89-97 Ford Ranger 3" Drop Beams | Facebook
  12. superj

ranger raptor available yet?

when we were in colorado this past weekend, i saw a brand spanking new ranger and it has smaller raptor sticker on the back of the bed side. i didn't think those were out yet and i cannot find anything saying they are out. i wonder if it was a test truck, or someone had some small raptor...
  13. superj

are the backs of the cabs different?

between the flare side and the straight side trucks? i ask because i was looking at market place on craigslist for ranger stuff and saw a flare side truck for sale but he had ribs, or bulges, where the bed was thinner then the cab. i thought about it this morning and looked at mine while in...
  14. superj

Wot switch that turns off ac?

Do we have a wide open throttle switch that kills the ac on the 3.0? I ask because the new fan clutch didn't fix that intermittent ac issue and it's not at any particular time. It will quit on the highway or while sitting idling with no notice. Just air gets warmer and than it magically comes...
  15. superj

Dang fan clutch

This thing will not come off the water pump. God dang, how are y'all getting this to come loose. I tried tapping it with a hammer and tapping a drift punch on one side of the flat to spin it., I tried going backwards a tap or two. Nothing is working
  16. superj

stupid county raised property taxes a bunch

i wish my job was somewhere else. this stupid county raised my property taxes from 1700 to 2800 this year. the appraiser went on tv a few weeks ago and said they were raising it across the boards 30-40%.
  17. superj

ranger raptor

Ford Ranger Raptor Pickup to Kick Up Dust Storm in US (msn.com) v6 turbo
  18. superj

long bed ranger camper shell

i recently saw someone saying how hard it is to find a camper for a 7' ranger bed. there is one on facebook market place for 200 bucks. i just typed ranger camper in the search and it was down a bit of scrolling. no idea where and i don't have a link but its on there
  19. superj

Ranger with auto transmission

I don't believe I have ever driven a ranger with an automatic transmission so I have a question. My youngest son needs a vehicle to replace his Wrangler because he said 9-10mpg sucks and cold sucks. An extended cab 98 ranger with 3.0 and auto showed up near by for a good price and it's a clean...
  20. superj

why is centering important on axles?

i just read the post about shortening the axle to fit a kit car and it makes me wonder why is it important to center the diff for somethings when they are not aligned to begin with? they have u-joints or cv joints to allow for off sets and differences so why do people say its important when...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad