• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. docmott

How to remove Axle intermediate shaft

01 Mazda B3000. I have to replace one of the pinion bearings so need to pull the carrier. the Axle intermediate shaft is holding it in? if it needs to be removed? any tricks??
  2. docmott

06 3.0L Rough Idle

give this a try Hold the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor, this engages the "clear flooded engine" protocol. Try and start the truck, it should not start, the injectors should not be firing, if it tries to start, then one or more of the injectors is leaking
  3. docmott

paint

Rust-Oleim with corn starch works great it will come out nice n flat
  4. docmott

Carb air mixture solenoid

Are you in California? if so I think if over so many years old you don't need a smog ck?
  5. docmott

Engine Control Module- So many options?

I not sure but I think the VIN would work
  6. docmott

Tree guys, Arborists and Riggers… I have questions …

Nylon will stretch and give thats why you would use it for deck lines, Dacron doesn't stretch and use for halyards and sheets on a sailboat. for climbing I would think you would want Dacron.
  7. docmott

Wheel width and offsets

8. docmott

2001 B3000 or Ranger 3.0 Looking for Pin Out of the ECU or. wiring Diagram

will now it runs great, fuel trim Long and short and looking good. O2 sensors upstream and down appear to be good. the open thermostat was the issue. It was replaced when I replaced the heads. also the temperature sender and the temperature sensor. with the thermostat open the motor wouldn't...
  9. docmott

Part 1 fixed, all sensors are good and working, problem--- stuck open thermostat. motor never got out of short term fuel trim. Now time to see what's going on using the iPad fuel trims, O2sensors, injectors, etc.
  10. docmott

OK todays test key on motor running at the PCM pin 91 gr/rd wire Volts 0.03 No sensors have any volts on the gy/rd wire. So PCM no good? if I went from volt to ohms and direct short?
  11. docmott

Thanks, Just checked it, got 2v ? I'll try and find the other sensors that use it and check them. when I run a key on engine running test it says incomplete because of the ECT isn't working. Other odd thing passenger side bank is running real rich compared to the driver side ? im thinking...
  12. docmott

Ok Thanks Eric, im getting somewhere , so I see the coolant sensor and others are all connected to a Gray/Red wire, is that a ground? what do I test it to? Volts or ohms? Also after I replaced the heads my temp gauge isn't working? could I have pinched these wires somewhere along with the...
  13. docmott

Up date, at pin no, 38 I have 2.7 volts I thought it was 5v ?
  14. docmott

I have no voltage to my engine coolent sensor Im not sure if its a wire problem or ECU? I think the pin no. is 38 but is that looking at the ECU or the Plug?
  15. docmott

3.0 Cylinder Head Dowel Pins

They are there. some were pushed deep into the heads. when I checked the block, yes there was one the way it should be. thanks you for jumping in!
  16. docmott

3.0 Cylinder Head Dowel Pins

Does the 3.0 have these? I can't find any info on them. My old heads and block didn't have any?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad