• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DTR wiring diagram

Need to trick the computer into thinking it's in park. Need wiring diagram to re wire the harness for 2001 4.0l 4x4
  2. 2001 Ford Ranger Auto to Manual tranny swap rough outline

2001 Ford Ranger Manual swap Time spent with 2 people working on it approx. 19hrs (rain slowed us down) Parts: cost $1300 M5R1HD used $700 Transfer case $100 mine was broken Clutch and brake pedal assembly $70 Shift cane 20 Plate with hole to run the cane to the transmission $5 (the body of the...
  3. Coilover mount 4x4

Hello everyone, after searching long and hard I can't seem to find anyone building these anymore. I have therefore decided to produce some of my own. it will take me a few weeks to get the design perfected and produced. that being said I would like to get some input on any changes or ideas that...
  4. Transmission install Advice and guidance.

Hey yall, need help with installing a transmission. the trannny on my ranger is done. I found a used 5r55e out of a ford explorer 4.0l AWD with 100k miles on it for $100, it's just something to hold me over till I have enough for a new one. That being said does anyone have any good advice or a...
  5. Finally got a Ranger again!!

2001 XLT 4.0L 4x4 off-road I just picked up a ranger for dirt cheap the engine sounds great but it has a bad tranny. I sold my last one and was regretting it the moment I sold it so now I'm happy to have one again. However I have to put a new transmission in and i need advice on how to do that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad