• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Driver side window

I need the front driver side window for 1990 ranger xlt. I was told one out of a bronco would work too. Anything from between at least 1988 to 1992 would work. I'm located in SC and I can't travel out of state so if it could be shipped or somebody meet me locally that would be great. Money is...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Help

Can somebody tell me what this is. I took out my glove box and seen that this was corroded and I have no idea what this is. Do I need to replace this or could I just clean it up with a wire brush?
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Can somebody tell me what goes here

This was already like this when I bought my truck, its a 90 with the 2.3 motor. My truck didn't have ac when I bought it so idk if this has anything to do with it or if there's supposed to be a hose or a pipe connected there or what. One person told me I didn't need whatever went there since my...
  4. Slave cylinder fitting turnt wrong way

I replaced the clutch and slave and master cylinder on my 1990 ford ranger and the new slave cylinder I installed was a perfection slave cylinder. When I went to go hook up the hose to the slave cylinder I realized that the way the fitting on the slave was that I couldn't move the clip cause it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad