• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. KasenLeigh90

2.3L ('83-'97) Need help w/ trouble codes- 1990 2.3L Ranger

1990 Ford Ranger 2.3L (fuel injected 8 plug) Reg Cab 5 spd manual Truck started to run rough out of no where about a week ago. Ran a KOEO and got the following: 41, 63, 34 Half the time on start up (especially in the mornings) it struggles to stay running. The other half of the time it will...
  2. KasenLeigh90

2.3L ('83-'97) Engine Running Rough, getting weird KOEO codes, read recent messages for best info

Had overfilled my engine as a result of a stupid mistake, Pulled the plugs and holy mother were they bad. Replaced the first 4 (8 plug) and got a slight improvement, doing the other 4 today if i can manage to get them loose with the intake still on otherwise waiting for the intake gasket. Along...
  3. KasenLeigh90

Relocating steering wheel cruise controls to aftermarket switches?

Truck info: 1990 Ranger 2.3L w/ 5 speed TL: DR- Move steering wheel cruise controls to aftermarket switch panel???? I am going to install an aftermarket NRG steering wheel in my truck. There's nothing wrong with the stock one, I'm just going in a different direction with my build rather than...
  4. KasenLeigh90

Are these stock or am i just living in a hole...?

OK! I'm new here, and new to the ranger/ford scene. Usually a GM person, but I do have a soft spot for early '90's and older Ford Pickups, so please be a dick if you must, but lets not drag on shall we. This is my 1990 2.3L Lima. Has the 5spd, no 4wd. Are the steps on the side factory/an extra...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad