• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Angry Possum

What did YOU do today?

Watching Hockey on a lazy rainy Saturday.
  2. Angry Possum

My 31s are rubbing in the front when turning hard.

I cut a small piece of the inner wheel well liner off. No more rub. It was just on the drivers side when I make hard left turns. All good now. I'm loving my 31s.
  3. Angry Possum

‘94 4x4 Swap/Build

@DRanger024 Just last month I took a spill bringing the garbage out. I went up in the air came down, shoes went flying off my feet. I came down and landed on the side of my spine. It could have been worse. Just a few bruised ribs in my back, pain was gone in 12 days.. My back actually hit the...
  4. Angry Possum

Can The Windshield Wiper Cowl be removed on a 1993 Ford Ranger

PS: Ever since I have been going to a car wash at least 3 times a week, especially when the roads were salty, I have noticed this water anomaly under the passenger car mat.
  5. Angry Possum

No blockages in the cowl drain now, I used a leaf blower and then a garden house to clean it out via the 2 access panels. Water came out of both sides of the cowl drain, so I'm assuming there isn't any blockages in the drains.
  6. Angry Possum

When I ran a garden hose through the access panels for the cowl, I had actually seen some water droplets on the front passenger kick area where the passengers feet would go. So I don't think it's the 3rd brake light. And further, the water was draining on both sides of the cowl.
  7. Angry Possum

I have a water leak in the front passenger area of my 93 Ranger. In what I have researched it's most likely in the windshield wiper cowl. Can that be removed or is it welded to the body?
  8. Angry Possum

Passenger side floorboard WET!!

Is this the area to check?
  9. Angry Possum

I have a decent amount of water under my front passenger mat. 93 Ranger.

I found this also doing a Google search. I'll check that drain, shown in photo. https://www.ranger-forums.com/general-ford-ranger-discussion-15/water-leak-passenger-foot-well-fixed-157250/
  10. Angry Possum

I just checked the antifreeze levels, all good no loss of any antifreeze in the overflow. It's normal. There's no water in the cab area, so I'm assuming the 3rd brake light is ok. I'm not 100% sure, but again there's no water in the rear cab area. I noticed where the water is collecting mostly...
  11. Angry Possum

Thanks 👍 and I truly appreciate the responses from everyone.
  12. Angry Possum

I'm always on top of it. But I'll check it . Thanks
  13. Angry Possum

Went to car wash today, and it's been raining. I'm not sure how I'm getting water under front passenger mat. It's not coming from the heater core, and my floor boards aren't rotten. Where do you think it could be coming in? I'm up for any ideas.
  14. Angry Possum

I'm looking to put an inverter in my Ranger bed.

This is cool. https://youtube.com/shorts/TRxhDhhFcAY?si=lo8d3JRbNE-P0srN
  15. Angry Possum

Oh, I didn't know. So your saying it's pretty thick, correct?
  16. Angry Possum

2000 to 3000 watts. I have a fiberglass cap over my bed all the time, so it's waterproof.
  17. Angry Possum

I don't have any power wires in my bed, so basically once that's achieved, I'll be halfway there.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad