• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NeverStock

Cruise shuts off when I use a blinker

Thank you this is a very frustrating issue
  2. NeverStock

It was not the adapter will probably try to inspect the wires sometime in the daylight.
  3. NeverStock

That is not a thing that it would ever do I have two other rangers both 94s that don't as well as another 96 that is exactly the same and none of them do that and if you've ever driven on the interstate you know that would not be a feature
  4. NeverStock

Oh I think I left a 6 to 4 wire adapter in the plug, I bet it has a short in it; will test this tomorrow.
  5. NeverStock

Got a catholic friend might give him a call🤔
  6. NeverStock

Yah its only the bulbs so I might just get a set of standard bulds and see if it fixes it
  7. NeverStock

I do have LED tailight bulbs that would draw a lot less current; that might have an affect then.
  8. NeverStock

I really don't know what to look for on this one. Every now and then my truck's cruise will shut off if I use my blinker. If I shut the truck off it will some times quit and work normally. It's a 96 ranger stx with the 4.0. I thought maybe there was a short in the steering column but there are...
  9. NeverStock

How do I tune a 94 4.0 with forced induction

Your saying use a megasquirt ecu?
  10. NeverStock

Can I simply take one of the later year ecus and plug them into my wiring harness? also will I be able to in the tuning get rid of the codes for missing sensors such as the cam sensor that I don't have.
  11. NeverStock

I have a 94 ranger with the 4.0 and would like to install a turbo however I have no idea how I could tune it as it is OBD1. Are there any chips I could use that would allow me to tune it myself or perhaps with a dyno?
  12. NeverStock

Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator Questions

and I suppose there is also no way to tune the stock ecu is there
  13. NeverStock

Will do but I'm going to have to rent a tester
  14. NeverStock

The benefits would be if I ever made any more mods to the fuel system and wanted more pressure then I wouldn't have waisted my money on 2 regs. it is also cheaper and looks cool even if it serves no benefit currently
  15. NeverStock

I have replaced the fuel filter and my exhaust is getting full flow
  16. NeverStock

towards the end of the throttle I lose almost all power and it starts to misfire it switches suddenly too there isn't any gradual decline I've checked most of the vacuum system and replaced the tps
  17. NeverStock

My 94 4.0 recently developed a dead spot at full throttle which most people fixed by replacing the FPR. I would like to add an adjustable regulator however it seems I would have some problems hooking up to the fuel rail due to how the stock FPR mounts to it also the stock FPR does not have a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad