• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DRLUNDIUS

wheel specs 1989 2wd

Thank you Uncle Gump, as a newbie I did not see my first post so I wrote another, still getting use to this website. When I did see both of them I could not find a way to delete one. I will take a look at the link. I was hoping someone could tell me if stock 14" wheels for my ranger were 5.5"...
  2. DRLUNDIUS

wheel specs 1989 2wd

Hello Wheel and Tire forum. 1989 2WD 2.9L Super-cab 125" WB Wheel Size? I need a spare wheel for this old 89 I am fixing up. I just put on new tires. Stock size 215/70R-14, is what the door sticker says. I did not measure the wheel and I do not have a caliper to measure. I will make one if...
  3. DRLUNDIUS

For Sale Ford 4R44E 5R55E Deluxe L2 Rebuild Kit 1997-on Transmission rebuild kit.

I Hello gdk771 I ordered a Reman Transmission a few weeks ago, Decided to replace. Thanks.
  4. DRLUNDIUS

Blinking OD dash light

Hello to those that followed this about the blinking OD off light, then I had a complete failure. I also sent a private message to cbxer55 as follows, decision made, hard to find good shops willing to rebuild.... so..... I order a rebuilt from Reman Transmission ( out of Milwaukee, WI.) sold to...
  5. DRLUNDIUS

Blinking OD dash light

Sold the 2019 cuz it was just sitting in the driveway, now I have the blue 89. and a white 99 .
  6. DRLUNDIUS

Blinking OD dash light

7. DRLUNDIUS

Blinking OD dash light

Hello bobbywalter, I have not been back here for a while, care taking for an Alzheimer's father in law came before the 99 Ranger. Thank you very much for your input. So I finally got the code, and yes P0741. The Ford Dealer in town pulled it for me. In this small southern Arkansas town not many...
  8. DRLUNDIUS

Tailgate Hinge Insert Kit 1989

Hello GingerKing13, I did not see your question right away, as I do not look daily, and missed any alert to my email. The part I ordered from LMC did fit. The package had extra pieces, so it is not an exact OEM replacement. It is a kit, likely for multiple vehicles, but cup shaped parts did...
  9. DRLUNDIUS

Blinking OD dash light

Hello cbxer55, Thanks for sharing. I have this nice 16 mi run too and from work, through some twisty hills 5 days a week, and enjoy pushing the old 2.5 to its save limits. I believe I may have hit the OD button on the shifter at about 55 mph at the end of my run just before a tight turn, so it...
  10. DRLUNDIUS

Blinking OD dash light

These issues, valve body gasket failure and internal debris, would these potential conditions or failures cause the blinking Overdrive Dash Light. What would you say to an action I take, like disconnect the battery for 20 minutes to reset the computer, drive it as usual (hard) to town in the...
  11. DRLUNDIUS

Blinking OD dash light

Hello BobbyWalter, (Fluid ok looking and level correct ) I stayed up late tonight just waiting for someone to make fun of my Ranger fetish. So thanks for your input. But seriously, I bought the two old Rangers knowing what was to come. I keep one in Illinois, that is the 89 2.9L v6 manual. The...
  12. DRLUNDIUS

Blinking OD dash light

Hello transmission forums. I am new to TRS. Sold my 2019 cuz it was just sitting in the driveway. I work from home now due to Covid and the beautiful Red Pepper with Black Trim Pkg. became and expensive driveway ornament. So sold it and bought a couple old Rangers. A 99 2.5 Automatic, and an 89...
  13. DRLUNDIUS

Hello bobbywalter, Thanks for the picture. These are the pieces that don't fit.
  14. DRLUNDIUS

Hello RonD, thank you for the link. I needed parts # 13, just the hinge liners. I did place the order and trust they will fit, although dimensions are not given. The price was fair $20 included the $6 shipping. Looks like a good source for future parts. Sold my beautiful Red Pepper with Blackout...
  15. DRLUNDIUS

Hello Body Forum, this is my first attempt asking for help and hope I am in the right forum. I have looked estensively on line for the tailgate hinge inserts. Auto part stores don't seem to have the right fit. Ebay and Amazon don't seem to have the right fit. I have measure my Ranger and have a...
  16. DRLUNDIUS

89 and 99 Ranger's

Thank you for the link Paulos. My 89 Ranger is also 29L and manual. Chat again soon.
  17. DRLUNDIUS

89 and 99 Ranger's

Hello All, sold my beautiful 2019 Ranger XLT Red Pepper with Black Trim Package, started working from home and it was just sitting there, an expensive driveway ornament. Sold it to my neighbor, ever made a few bucks on it, decided to go used. I have Rangers in two states. The 99 Ranger 2.5L is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad