• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 302 swapped ranger tranfer case

Pulled a 302, m5od-r2, and bw1356 out of a 1990 f150. Got the engine and transmission in the truck. But the transfer case doesn't clear the frame rail. What options are there for transfer cases for the swap. I seen a thread about a newer transfer case bw4406 maybe? But I can't find the thread...
  2. 1990 ford ranger 5 speed swap ecm

Yea I figured the neutral safety switch, I just used a test light and found the wires in the auto trans harness and spliced them together. Probably not the best way but it works great. But ok I'll try using a manual ECM. Hopefully that brings the idle down. I really appreciate it
  3. 1990 ford ranger 5 speed swap ecm

Yea I got the reverse lights working just a little splicing, but I never hooked up the clutch switch.
  4. 1990 ford ranger 5 speed swap ecm

Hey guys, I have a 1990 Ford ranger 4.0 5 speed 4x4. I bought the truck for $200 and I drove it for a day and found out the transmission had a whole in the side of it. Long story short I did a manual swap with a fm146 out of a 89 ranger 2.9. It was a pretty straightforward swap, direct bolt in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad