• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FlooredCustom

Full Cab Rust Restoration - 1989 Custom 2.3L 4wd Regular Cab

Dang you got me excited there for a second haha.. sadly shipping would probably cost more that the cab itself and I'm also not familiar with shipping stuff threw customs so i might be wrong.
  2. FlooredCustom

You are 100% correct, I live in East Coast Canada, they salt the roads during winter and the summer are hot and humid. Best of both worlds right... I've looked for a cab but I'm not having much luck, they are either 2-3 years away from looking like mine, or quite expensive. But I am keeping an...
  3. FlooredCustom

Hey folks, I'm starting this thread to document and share my up-and-coming repairs on my newly acquired Ranger. The body looks great on the exterior and the frame is still solid, but the cab could use a lot of work. I recently posted a thread in the Introduction section that showed what...
  4. FlooredCustom

Rusty Ranger Danger

If I understand correctly, I'm going for a restomod. Angled and flat steel bars will be used rebuild the main frame shape and integrity, then I’m thinking about bolt on panels or something that would allow me to easily access all the nooks and cranny that are usually unreachable/treatable and...
  5. FlooredCustom

Rusty Ranger Danger

Hi fellow Ford enthusiasts, I recently acquired a 1989 Ford Ranger Custom 2.3L 4wd, manual transmission, its a beauty. I knew i had some rust to repair on the body but didn’t know at what point it was dangerous. My clutch and my break booster both let go while I was driving on the highway...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad