• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RangerGord

My dads 82 F150 (long)

Not much has been done for it since my uncle gave it to my dad in the early 90's, it sat for nearly a decade at one point. I think my uncle had taken care of it fairly well which is a shame. I've thrown a lot of parts at it as I could afford them, but after 40 years it needs everything. The...
  2. RangerGord

Porting head. Any good tips?

New to this. Just started on the exhaust side. I'm a little sketched out by opening the intake ports up more and getting into the chambers, but I may try it after I get more comfortable. Look at the fat booger in here! I will try to mimic this on all cylinders before I do any more or polish...
  3. RangerGord

Hello

Been driving a 1999 4x4 3.0l for 11 years and it's still running great. I realize I drive a turd, but I enjoy modifications or improving upon anything I can. Now that I have another car, i just want to tinker with the Ranger. I considered an engine/trans swap but it's just not for me right now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad