• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dodge D60 seal

how in the hell do you do the axle seal on the pass. side on a ram 3500 98. its the seal that is closest to the wheel when you remove the actuator.
  2. D44 knuckle on D35 swap questions

I would like to do this swap on my truck but I have a few questions that I tried to find the answers to but cant. I know that my bolt pattern will change, what do I need to do the rear diff. in order to match, axles, brakes and so on. Also, I this setup a good idea for a daily driver. I would...
  3. Skyjacker 2 inch lift

I just installed the Skyjacker 2 inch kit on my 93 supercab 4.0, which consist of front 2 inch lift springs and an Add-A-Leaf in the rear. It wasnt to bad. I had to redo my leaf packs, let me tell you that that is a pain to do by yourself when you have Cerbral Palsy, working in a barn with no...
  4. Front bumper Blue prints

I want to make a custom winch bumper for my 93 Ranger. If anyone can help me out on where I can get some info, Please let me know.:icon_welder:
  5. Hard Steering

For the past few months, the steering in the Ranger has been interesting. For exsample, I will drive down the road and the steering wheel would jerk hard to the right and I would have to hold on to the wheel to keep it going strait. I replaced the gear box and it seemed do be fine for a few...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad