• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4r44e transmission rebuild

So I'm doing my first trans rebuild on a 1999 ranger 3.0 4x4. Everything was going great until I replaced the overdrive sprag in the center shaft. Now the center shaft won't slide into the sun gear. Any idea what I did wrong?
  2. Walk of shame

I need help. I dropped a crate rebuild 3.0 into my 99 ranger with an automatic trans and 4wd. Engine runs beautifully and transmission worked fine before swap but now nothing happens when I put it into gear. I pulled the trans and double checked that the torque converter was seated properly then...
  3. New to the 4wd world

I've got a 99 ranger 4x4. When I removed the t-case transmission fluid started leaking from the transmission side. Is this normal or is there a seal in there that I need to replace?
  4. 99 B3000 4x4 with tortion, upper control arms

Why is the drivers side upper control arm different than the passenger side? The passenger side is a two part adjustable and the drivers side is a standard one piece with no adjustments.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad