• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need a rack

Ok need some advice here my rack is pouring fluid out of the drivers side. I was wanting to replace it with a motor craft. Ordered it the first week of January from Summit Racing it said should ship February 13. Well today it was pushed back to June 6. I can't wait that long to replace it so my...
  2. Medium Pebble vs Medium Prarie Tan

Hey, guys need a little help. Do any of ya'll know how much of a difference these colors are? I have a piece I need to replace in my truck around the headliner. I found a piece for a 2003 that says tan in color. I checked the 2003 ranger brochures and it says they came with medium prairie tan...
  3. Oxygen sensor ?

Ok so I'm fixing to change my O2 sensors they have never been changed in 20 years. I'm not getting any codes its just going to be a maintenance thing. It has Bosch in it from the factory. Should I just go to the parts store and get Bosch or go with Motor Craft thoughts greatly appreciated.
  4. 100,000 mile maintenance

I bought my truck new in 2002 its a 4x4 with 3.0 this is what I have done so far. 1 new plugs and wires 2 new cam shaft synchronizer 3 transmission fluid change 4 coolant change 5 transfer case fluid change 6 front and rear end fluid change 7 new bilstein shocks 8 new rear main seal 9 new front...
  5. Transmission o/d question

I have a 2002 ranger 4x4 with the 3.0. My question is when I'm towing my 4 wheeler should I do it with the overdrive on or off? The trailer is a basic 5x10 tilt. The whole package is about 1300 lbs. I'm guessing a little on the high side I know the 4 wheeler is 475 lbs. Where I go is mostly f!at...
  6. Getting sick and tired of my ranger

I bought this truck new in 2002. It has the 3.0 in it. I never hardly turned a bolt on her in 19 years. But this past year has been tough. I got my oil leak fixed last year at the dealership new oil pan gasket and rear main seal. It leaked again after about 1 week took it back in they had to put...
  7. Spare tire?

Don't mean to beat a dead horse here. If so I'm sorry I have a 2002 Ranger 4x4 I bought new. So today I decided to check the spare after 20 years. Its dry rotted bad got to checking and its a 235 75 15 . The tires on the truck are 245 75 16. But have already dropped of my spare at the shop for...
  8. 3.0 Compressor ?

Got in my truck this morning to go to work. Haven't drove it in about 5 days when I started it a loud knocking sound was coming from the compressor. After about a minute it quit knocking. But I noticed it wouldn't kicking on and off any either. So I drove it to work and the whole time it...
  9. Transfer case ?

My 2002 ranger has a 1354 transfer case. Can I use a transfer case out of a 2008 or 2011 ranger that's a 1354 also?
  10. Fuel pressure?

I have a 2002 ranger 4x4 3.0 when I go to start it during a cold start it stumbles just very so slightly. But if I turn the key on and off about 4 times without starting the truck it does not stumble at all. I'm getting ready to check fuel pressure at the rail. My question is besides the fuel...
  11. Wheel question

I'm sorry if this question is old news. I have a 2002 ranger 4x4 with 16 x 7 wheels with a 12 mm offset. I'm looking at factory wheels from a 2007 - 2011 ranger. The wheels also say 16 x 7 with a 12 mm offset. Will these just fit right on or is there something else I need to look for? Also, I...
  12. Here are my trucks pic.

2002 Ranger 4x4 and 1979 F150 Ranger Lariat both are all original no mods.
  13. Need Meaurements

Hey, Guys new to the site. My problem is I had new upper and lower control arms installed at the dealership. When I got the truck back it sits higher in the front than before its level now. So I get under it looking it over and pulling measurements. The adjusting bolts on the torsion bars are...
  14. New to the Station

Seems like a great site. I own a 2002 Ranger XLT 4x4.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad