• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Explorer Sport trac brake upgrade for Ranger Help needed badly

TRS Forum member Josh T has an article on the site about upgrading the 95-97 Ranger spindles/knuckles for 2004 Ford 2wd Sport Trac 12-inch rotors. My problem is the 2004 Sport trac caliper brackets I ordered are wrong. When I enter it online I get pn 14-1002. Does anyone know the correct part...
  2. Torx bit size?

I am disassembling the dash on my 1987 Ranger and I am removing the harnesses on the steering column (so I can remove the steering shaft to pull the cab off the frame), but I am not finding a torx bit size in my set to remove the main ignition harness, anyone know what gives?
  3. Exhaust ports 2.0 2.3

Are they the same configuration? I found this quote "2.0 is an underbored 2.3, with the exception of the bore the blocks are identical to all 2.3" Can I use a header from a 2.3 on my 2.0? Sorry, newbie question I'm sure, but I have to ask.
  4. Wanted 1987 block off plate.

The plate that blocks off where a mechanical fuel pump would mount on a 2.0L.
  5. Bed bolt question

In trying to remove the T55 bed bolts, 2 clips have broken. I shot them from below with Bolt Buster and let the set for a while before attempting to remove. Any one have a solution for removal? Thanks!
  6. 2.0L ('83-'88) MCU

What does it control on a 2.0 with a carb?
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) Is there a sticky on converting a fuel injection motor to carb?

My Ranger is a carb model 1987, someone put in a 2.3 fuel injection motor. Took the plate off and put a mechanical fuel pump on. The problem I think is he may have used the distributor from the 2.0 for the vacuum advance. I am a neophyte and I am not sure where to start.
  8. 2.0L ('83-'88) 1987 cranks, has spark, won't fire

I just picked up this Ranger and I can't get it to run. It is a carburator version, put on a replacement engine that was an EFI. The guy I got it from put on a new distributor, cap, coil. It had the plate removed and a mechanical fuel pump bolted on the block. I am have no knowledge when it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad