• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Would a 2010 key fob work with 2003?

would love to replace my cheesy fob with the integrated one that came on 2010+ https://www.keyfobmall.com/2010-Ford-Ranger-Key-Fob-with-3-Buttons-p/2010-ford-ranger-793-3b-key.htm are they compatible? what's the process to duplicating/programming?
  2. Rear sway bar?

I recently got a 2003 b4000 and noticed there's no rear sway bar. As far as I understand, there are a number that would fit but I also don't know whether the necessary mounting points / hardware is there or not. can someone point me to the correct parts needed to get this done? thanks!
  3. Front/Rear sway bar part numbers? or best compatible?

Hi, I have a 2003 B4000 4x4. I don't think it has any sway bars installed at all so I'm looking to retrofit as the handling leaves a bit to be desired.. I was looking at the guides and they say a lot of the parts are interchangeable but I am having a hard time figuring out exactly which parts I...
  4. Battery light on all the time but truck seems fine?

I've had the battery light on for at least a month.. probably more. I did have some weird issues with cold starts but they seemed to have gone away now. In any case, truck starts, battery doesn't die. It runs ok but the low battery light is always on. What else could it be? Not sure if it's...
  5. HELP - long crank on start - tried everything

I have a 2003 B4000. I bought it recently and everything was fine. In the last few weeks I am having a rough time starting. It cranks for a while, sorta sputters then starts and then it's fine. After this, if I restart the engine it starts right up. I suspected a fuel issue so I replaced the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad