• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blower fan query

Why would my blower fan reduce speed or stop when I am increasing speed on the highway and then kick back up again?
  2. 95 Ranger 4x4 auto 4.0L coolant guage

I have access to a reader. I will see if a code comes up after my O2 sensor is replaced and I get that code cleared
  3. 95 Ranger 4x4 auto 4.0L coolant guage

Hi. My guage was not working properly. Barely moved at all. I replaced the temp sending unit and now it lifts from below the bar to just over it no matter how long it runs. I get great heat. What else do I need to consider to fix this guage?
  4. Intermittent starting

Thanks! I will give it a shot.
  5. Intermittent starting

I can crank the engine and get no spark. Just drain the battery with too many attempts. Not affected by weather/temp that I can tell. It has run for two days without issue then won't start the next day. Thought it was fuel pump but that cycles just fine. Replaced fuel filter. Did not consider...
  6. Intermittent starting

95 Ranger. 4.o liter. 6 cyl. Auto. 4x4. Starts sometimes. Tried the common issues. Ground. Power. Fuel pump. Inertia switch. Any other thoughts?
  7. Greeting

There it is. Picked the cap up separate for $50.00.
  8. Greeting

9. Greeting

What is the best way to post a pic?
  10. Greeting

Hi. I am a new member and just bought a 95 Ranger 4.0l 6cyl 4x4. First Ranger since.my 87. I am here to seek your wisdom with management and maintenance. Thank you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad