• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Intermittent fuel pump issues with a 1987 ford ranger

Back to 13.7v? Seems loose connection
  2. Need, urgent, 1987 Ranger clutch hydraulic hose.

Kuma, send me email, Tony.Pared@gmail.com for shipping details. I am not sure about how "PM" works in this forum. Thanks
  3. Need, urgent, 1987 Ranger clutch hydraulic hose.

See pictures of original hydraulic line for 1987 ranger, but not sold or available anywhere. I wonder if both end are of the same kind... will find out today. Please confirm if you know. Will investigate if special shop, on hydraulic stuff, can build/make one.
  4. Need, urgent, 1987 Ranger clutch hydraulic hose.

What do you say? will a 1988 ranger slave clutch pump/cylinder fit a 1987 ranger 2.0 engine I can not tell by looking at both, attached pictures. I, so far, do not want to remove transmission to find out. The reason for my question is that i can not find the hose hydraulic line for 1987...
  5. Hi! New here

Blmpkn, I do solar, but have a few car alternators to build wind generators. Beat the System. 😁
  6. Need, urgent, 1987 Ranger clutch hydraulic hose.

Not available anywhere. 🙄 See pictures of old, Master and slave cylinders. Replaced, as well as clutch and pressure plate. Kit did not include the hose. Some sellers take the order for hose but cancel later😡 Part number E5TZ-7A512-B VIN 1FTBR10C3HUA20293 2.0 engine 4...
  7. Hi! New here

Me: EV conversion fanatic, including trikes and anything renewable energy, including fuels Business minded

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad