• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. belt length

Yes, I used the search button, but was unable to find what I needed. My idler pulley grenaded and damaged my belt. I cant read anyhing on the carnage. My truck has A/C. It is an 01 w the 4'oh sohc. What length is my belt?
  2. Grease cap

My 01 ranger is 4x4 and has no grease caps over the center of the hubs in the front. Anybody know what size these are or have a part number for me?
  3. 99 4’oh

My son's ranger: I ran a test pipe in place of the cat pipe. The truck falls on its face and stutters when passing gear hits. Plugs n wires were replaced in feb of 23. I cleaned the throttle body n changed the throttle position sensor. Air filter got changed too. The truck runs super smooth n...
  4. Shout out to MasonDaniel7!

Thanx to MasonDaniel7 here on the forum! I alerted my son to the 99 4'oh in KS that was posted on the for sale on ebay section. My son picked up the rust free truck for $5001. Super clean, solid cab no rear doors to rattle), 8.8 rear diff, 4.10s n LSD! The y pipe has no cats, just the...
  5. '99 ranger 4.0 OHV fuel filter

Ivve been stumbling around on the web for the evening in search of a Motorcraft fuel filter part number. No dice! Anybody have the part number for the truck mentioned in the thread title??
  6. front hub grease cap

Are our trucks supposed to have caps over the nut n c- clip on the front hubs? My 01 doesnt have em on either side...
  7. 2001 4.0 sohc coolant?

Okay, I just recently replaced my radiator and got the coolant all nice and green. The shop replaced my A/C condensor (iirc) and the tech drained my reservoir and replaced it w gold coolant. UGHHH! I am going to drain the reservoir and put Zerex green back in. The green is the correct...
  8. Front door rattle

I have read a lot and determined this is a common problem. My drivers front door rattles. I replaced the broken cable ends and handle for the rear door. It shuts nice n tight. My front door still rattles when I hit a bump. Subwoofers are getting installed in July, n i can only imagine itll...
  9. Anybody with these wheels?

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ION-171-6865MB?seid=srese3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxNnO_fig_wIV5ZUAAB29oQ2wEAEYASABEgLZNPD_BwE I have the OE 16s right now, but I really want these! Only one drawback: I dont have anyhbody to sell the OE wheels to...
  10. radiator

Dunno if this is the right place to start this discussion, but I am sure Gump or somebody else will move it if not. My truck developed a leak over the weekennd. My hose connections are dry , but the passengers side is dripping fluid. I'm guessing the rad has gone south. I am always anxious...
  11. scan tool recommendation

Does anybody on here have a suggestion for a good scan tool for the ABS valve when bleeding brakes? I hate taking in a vehicle for a brake bleed...
  12. speedo moves while in park

WTFO? started up the ranger tonight and watched the speedometer climbing to about 15mph and dropping to 5mph. I was in Park. I drove it a couple of blocks and the Theft light flickered and went away. I got to my destination a few miles later, and I watched the batt light flickering. I...
  13. 4.6 ranger?

Anybody ever hear of somebody using a 4.6 w a v8 conversion? Marketplace - ford ranger v8 | Facebook
  14. rear disc conversion

I swapped my ranger to the SSBC rear discs. The rear rotors are 10.5. I have a set of front rotors that are drilled and slotted. These are 11.22". My lift was just installed and they upgraded my front rotors to 12". Will I be able to use my existing 11.22" rotors in the rear as an upgrade?
  15. Fuel shutoff?

I checked the ranger’s top speed the other day. When the speedo hits 90, it acts like a rev limiter. Is this a fuel shutoff top speed limiter?
  16. rear doors

My rear doors are giving me fits. The driver's rear handle broke at the upper cable insertion point, but the lower seems to be working. I have to yank the cable by hand to release one point and pull the handle to release the other. On the passenger side, my lower latch doesnt seem to be...
  17. 94 Fonefiddy PS pump reservoir swap

My PS pump started howling. Im sure it's the original, so I'm just gunna replace it in order to preserve my belt in case it freezes up. Got the new pump from NAPA; it does not have a reservoir. Fine! Ive never replaced a rervoir. The hyd fitting should be the only thing holding the...
  18. stupid vibration

The Ranger developed a vibration at 20+ mph. It is bad in 2wd, horrible in 4hi, and even worse in 4lo. Tires are brand new and balanced. Alignment is new and dead on. Everything is tight. Im wondering if the torsion lift keys and torsion lift is making the front axles bind. Thoughts?
  19. proportioning valve

I installed an SSBC TSB-A114 kit from Summit Racing with zero issues. Summit suggested pro vlv SUM-760183 to finish the project. Ive never messed w a pro vlv. How do I determine which fittings will plumb into my valve to get pressure to my brakes?
  20. SCT Flashpaq F5

I have the aforementioned tuner for my 08 F150. I LOVE it. The same part number comes up for my 2001 ranger. Anybody have any luck with tuners on the SOHC engines? Superchips 1845...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad