• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need some advice

I have a flowmaster super 44 on my 01 ranger, and it sounds really nice. My wife's Colorado has the same muffler. Her inline 5 banger sounds better than my 4'oh sohc, IMHO. I had dual super 44s on my 08 5.4 f150. They sounded nice too. Im a big fan of super 44s. To add: all of my exhausts...
  2. belt length

Thanx, serge! I ordered a motorcraft belt w my new tensioner that said it was for ac applications. Free returns in case it’s wrong.
  3. belt length

Yes, I used the search button, but was unable to find what I needed. My idler pulley grenaded and damaged my belt. I cant read anyhing on the carnage. My truck has A/C. It is an 01 w the 4'oh sohc. What length is my belt?
  4. Grease cap

Thanx for the reply, gents. Guess it's a dust cap to which I was referring. It just looks funny bc I'm not running center caps.
  5. Grease cap

My 01 ranger is 4x4 and has no grease caps over the center of the hubs in the front. Anybody know what size these are or have a part number for me?
  6. Thinking about new handgun purchase.

LOVE PSA! A lil off topic, but AimSurplus has really nice Anderson Mfg rifles (AM-15) for $399. 16" and ORC w MOE grip and butt stock.They have a 15" freefloat handguard too. They even come w a 30 rd mag.
  7. 99 4’oh

Thanx, senor!
  8. stupid vibration

Thanx, ekra. My half shafts being at such an extreme angle was the issue. The truck is super smooth now.
  9. stupid vibration

Yes, indeed. I am running the 5" (I could have sworn it was a 5.5" lift) RC lift with the oe 16" wheels. All of this is on a 2001 Ranger. I am currently running 2" wheel spacers, but I ran without the spacers for 500 miles and had no issues. RC swears that you need 17" wheels for my setup...
  10. stupid vibration

The lift allowed the oe wheels (16” five spoke) to be used w no issues. My front rotors (i have a rear disc conversion) cleared the upgraded (12”?) rotors too. The shop that installed everything would not install the spacers. I installed the spacers after a 500 mi shakedown n retorque. Def looks...
  11. 99 4’oh

Update: cleaned maf. Computer bitched n threw a code. I cleared the code, n it never came back. Still stumbles when kicked down for passing gear. Idles at 2000 rpm, but idle drops to normal when tps is discod. Drove w tps discod, n no stumble when floored. No downshift either:( Ronnnn...
  12. 99 4’oh

Senor, i thought of that too. Theyre inexpensive enough to have two:) The other one lives in my wifes truck, n id rather not disturb it…
  13. 99 4’oh

Thanx, Ron. I know the USB connects to a laptop. I don't need a computer screen to do what I need. On my VGate for the wife's colly, I connect to my eyephone via wifi. I use the dash command app that I bought. I think I should be able to use the purchased app on countless vehicles. Thanx...
  14. 99 4’oh

Ron, this is the elm327 that i would need, correct? WiFi ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Reader Adapter Compatible with iPhone and Android Phones WiFi OBD 2 ELM 327 Reader Scanner Adapter Diagnostic Tool for Cars and Light Pickup Truck https://a.co/d/8CF4L5s
  15. 99 4’oh

Thanx, Ron!
  16. 99 4’oh

I am familiar w the wifi obdii readers. We have one for my wife's colorado. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FU5MVI8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  17. 99 4’oh

Yup. I suspected an exh blockage so I ran a test pipe. The cat free pipe changed nothing. I will clean the MAF and post back. The 02 sensors were replaced recently by the previous owner. Fuel filter is new too.
  18. 99 4’oh

Pee171 n P174 were present before I ran the test pipe. I cleared those, and they haven't popped back up. I did get a new code that I'm sure was bc the cats are gone (I don't recall the code). My OE TPS was installed when I first noticed the lack of RPMs/falling on its face. I swapped in a...
  19. 99 4’oh

My son's ranger: I ran a test pipe in place of the cat pipe. The truck falls on its face and stutters when passing gear hits. Plugs n wires were replaced in feb of 23. I cleaned the throttle body n changed the throttle position sensor. Air filter got changed too. The truck runs super smooth n...
  20. Shout out to MasonDaniel7!

Thanx Robbie! I'm just upset that it isn't mine! I cosigned for my 18 yo son so he can build some credit history.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad