• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

Just to let you know I got mine fixed I replaced the accurator motor and the module behind the radio and the 4x4 switch and it was still not working so I started looking at the relays under the hood I swapped the number 3 relay with number 1 and it started working
  2. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

Ok I have another question I have replaced my actuator motor and my 4x4 module and my 4x4 still will not lock in with the switch I can remove my actuator motor and lock my 4x4 in manually and it works fine no noise or anything so my question is should I replace my actuator switch on my dash now...
  3. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

You are talking about testing the acurator motor several mores times with the battery (unhooked from the transfer case right)
  4. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

Ok thanks I will give that a try
  5. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

Ok thanks guys I tried that with the motor it works as it should I can lock my transfers case in 4x4 by turning the stud that sticks out of my transfer case so next I guess I need to look at getting the module thats behind the radio?
  6. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

Ok I have a 99 ford ranger XLT supercab 4x4 stepside and I thought my switch motor was bad since my 4x4 isnt working so I took the motor off and i turned the stud that turns the 4x4 and it engaged in 4HI and 4L so i know it isnt my transfer case so so I just replaced the switch motor it still...
  7. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

Ok thanks I will try that to
  8. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

I tried reversing the polarity and it wouldn't work I took a test light and I have power coming through the wiring harness going to the shift motor and I have power coming to the selector switch so that would be a good indication that my shift motor is bad right
  9. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

Thanks I will try this when I get home
  10. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

Thanks this does help a lot my next question is when I took the shift motor off and then I hooked a hot and a ground from my 12 volt battery powered drill and the motor turned then stopped I couldn't get it to move any more so I am guessing it stopped at the 2 hi position so does that mean my...
  11. 4x4 t case motor 7 or 10 wires?

I have a 1999 ford ranger XLT supercab 4x4 with the 4.0 automatic my transfer case shift motor has the brown wire coming out ofthe transfer case also you said to just loop it back to it self because I can't find a 8 pin replacement motor for it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad