• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Devvonc94

Iso 2.3l i4 head

Hello everyone I have a 1994 Ford ranger 2.3 with the i4. Everywhere here in new Mexico is telling me the only cylinder heads they have for this truck are cracked. The head I removed from my truck is cracked as well and I'd like to get my truck on the road. Does anyone have a spare 2.3l head...
  2. Devvonc94

2.3L ('83-'97) 1994 Ford ranger 2.3l i4 head overhaul.

Hey guys been trying to find information on rebuilding the head completely. My valve guides have failed and one of my valves has left the chat. Can anyone steer me in the direction of how to overhaul this head along with tolerances and what not? I have a Chilton's manual and I have another one...
  3. Devvonc94

2.3L ('83-'97) 1994 Ranger smoking.

Hello everyone I'm new here! I've always had a love for Ford's and we own 3! (83 town car 88 bronco 2 and a 1994 ford ranger. The help in which I seek today is in regards to my 1994 ford ranger. It has the 2.3l. 2wd. This truck is bone stock minus a new carrier bearing, plugs, wires, coil packs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad