• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rolled Pan

thanks, pics of the truck painted coming soon.
  2. Finally painted

3. will it fit??

I'm hoping thats all it is, a lot of fluid running on to the exhaust. either way I have to have someone else do the work, I'm 75 and not quite up to the task. Like everyone else, just trying to save a few bucks.
  4. will it fit??

Crap, but thank you for the info, the front seal is apparently gone in mine, and I'm on a fixed income, and this was a great price. Oh well. Thanks again
  5. will it fit??

I have a 1991 2wd 3.0 with a bad A4LD, and have a chance to buy a good A4LD from a 1994 2wd with a 4.0 engine. Will the trans from the 94 4.0 be a plug and play for my 91 3.0?
  6. Rolled Pan

Finally started work on my 1990, today was the rolled pan install. tomorrow comes epoxy primer.
  7. off set fan

There is one, but it appears to be the wrong one. I have just ordered a new one based on the information I got here. Thanks for all the great input. it's the reason I joined here.
  8. off set fan

Great, Then the fan shroud I have is the wrong one, will order a new one. Thanks for the help.
  9. off set fan

Not at this point. I just found center on the core support, dropped a plumb bob down, and the center of the water pump is off set to the passengers side by about an inch and a quarter, witch tells me the motor is not centered in the engine compartment. Really weird.
  10. off set fan

91 Range 3.0, automatic with air conditioning, installed a new fan clutch today and noticed that the radiator "off set" to the drivers side so that the fan is not centered on the core. Is this normal?? Rad. is mounted where it's supposed to be, could it be the wrong rad? thanks
  11. Confused, need help

Thank you for all the info and helping this old man. Greatly appreciated.
  12. Confused, need help

RonD thanks a bunch, this is more info than I had hoped for. So my best option is to find a 91 to 97 donor truck.
  13. Confused, need help

Uncle Gump, that sucks, but thanks very much for clearing things up for me. does it matter from what year?
  14. Confused, need help

I have a 1991 Ranger with a 3.0 and an automatic trans. I am seriously thinking of converting to a manual trans, What I am unsure of is what year and engines can I use a trans from? Example, can I use a trans from a 2.3 or from a 4.0 if so what years will bolt in? Any information will greatly be...
  15. New guy sort of

New here, but been around for a LONG time. Retires millwright located in N. ill

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad