• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1991 vs 1994 slave cylinder question

Thank you dude. I saw your thread about your transmission and thought damn I bet this guy would know. Thankfully you repied! 🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼 I shall continue on!
  2. 1991 vs 1994 slave cylinder question

Hello, I mistakenly bought a whole clutch kit from a guy for a 1991 4.0 Ranger thinking it’d work for my 1994 4.0 Ranger. Upon further research... it seems the slave and clutch master are different part numbers. The flywheel, pressure plate, and disc had the same part numbers. my slave the...
  3. 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 2wd 5 speed

it is sort of a wanna be half ass prerunner in my mind so i was thinkin here would be alright but hey
  4. Cat question

Yes it just lacks power and kind of struggles until WOT, then it straight up takes off 😂 No hesitation while revving. Yes it does seem to start struggling once it’s warm. I cleaned the MAF.. maybe I’ll try another one. Thanks!
  5. Cat question

My 1994 Ranger has a 4.0 with the 2 catalytic converters after the y pipe. They are gutted I found out. I am dealing with a hesitation in the way the truck runs... until I floor it then all the power seems to come through. I replaced the o2 sensors and it helped a lot but it is still very...
  6. 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 2wd 5 speed

found a better tailgate at el yunk yard today Got this out of a 1994 4x4... it was a manually controlled 4by unit so i am supposing it is going to go right in. My harness is deteriorating from years of being under a leaky master cylinder 😑
  7. 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 2wd 5 speed

Outside exhaust w some blah blah blah at the end....... ya
  8. 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 2wd 5 speed

🥴 (drone) (bumper sag) 🤮 (Pre-glove box out of explorer i got) (seafoam) The truck is a little neglected but thanks to being an truck from AZ.... no rust ‼‼
  9. 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 2wd 5 speed

Hello. Basically the same thread I posted in the intro forums but thought I’d post it here too with more pics n stuff. I just bought a 1994 4.0 2wd 5 speed from my uncle for $900. It needs a clutch. He bought it in a pinch awhile ago when he needed a truck and since then it’s just been sitting...
  10. Hello from Utah

Question already: Will a dash from a 1991 explorer swap into this truck? Thank you
  11. Hello from Utah

Hello TRS, it is good to be back. Believe it or not, I used to be on these forums almost 20 years ago under the username “rusty85” which is insane to think of. I was like 11 or 12 :ROFLMAO: I just bought a 1994 4.0 2wd 5 speed from my uncle for $900. It needs a clutch. He bought it in a pinch...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad