• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hub/wheel seal

Doing new rotors and repacking the bearings. Bent one of the seals getting it out and can't seem to find the right wheel/rotor seal for my 1994 ford ranger 4x4. 22003A is printed on the old one, and the one i picked up from autozone was too small. Anyone know where I can pick up the correct one...
  2. Mildew smell

Hey all I'm getting a mildew smell from my air vents sometimes, was gonna try using a can of that disinfectant stuff through the system before digging into it. But I can't seem to find the fresh air intake. Anyone know where that's located and how to access it? 1994 4.0
  3. Where to buy double platinum spark plugs?

I've been reading up on what spark plugs to buy for a tune up on a 1994 4.0l ranger. The consensus seems to be the motorcraft double platinums, but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them. If anyone can send me in the right direction that'd be great. Also is there any brand for the spark...
  4. No Power to the ignition, or anywhere else...help!

Hey there I'm at a complete loss as to whats going on with my Ranger. I've replaced what I thought the problem was multiple times now and can't get any power to the ignition, lights or anything. The cables were pretty corroded so I replaced those...nothing. I then I replaced the ignition...
  5. Rear turn signals not working

Hey y'all first post, picked up a 94 ranger and trying to get it street legal. Just replaced the broken fuel filler tube and now the rear turn signals don't work, not sure if its related. The bulbs were kinda black but after replacing them they still don't fully work. They light up as running...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad