• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hub/wheel seal

Thanks for replying, I got one at O'Reilly's no problem. The ding dong at AutoZone made me think it was an obscure part, but they had just put the wrong part in the box for the part I needed.
  2. Hub/wheel seal

Thanks, its the Dana 35. I looked up the specs on the seal and am starting to think that autozone sold me the wrong seal. Had the 2wd version in the box or something like that and I assumed that was not the right part # for me, I'll try Napa or O'Reillys tomorrow, I have the worst luck at...
  3. Hub/wheel seal

Doing new rotors and repacking the bearings. Bent one of the seals getting it out and can't seem to find the right wheel/rotor seal for my 1994 ford ranger 4x4. 22003A is printed on the old one, and the one i picked up from autozone was too small. Anyone know where I can pick up the correct one...
  4. Mildew smell

Hey all I'm getting a mildew smell from my air vents sometimes, was gonna try using a can of that disinfectant stuff through the system before digging into it. But I can't seem to find the fresh air intake. Anyone know where that's located and how to access it? 1994 4.0
  5. Where to buy double platinum spark plugs?

I've been reading up on what spark plugs to buy for a tune up on a 1994 4.0l ranger. The consensus seems to be the motorcraft double platinums, but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them. If anyone can send me in the right direction that'd be great. Also is there any brand for the spark...
  6. No Power to the ignition, or anywhere else...help!

Just wanted to follow up on this problem because I had seen very similar issues across multiple forums and no one had come to a conclusion on what went wrong. I believe in my case the fender starter solenoid (or relay) went bad then I had the wires switched when I replaced it. They should have...
  7. No Power to the ignition, or anywhere else...help!

Well I don't think that's the problem either, turned the key and checked the IGN fuse slot again and it both sides had connectivity. I'm stumped, there's only so many things that can go wrong and I feel like I've checked them all, might have to pony up for a mobile mechanic to come check it out
  8. No Power to the ignition, or anywhere else...help!

I went back over what I've done, giving it another try today. I realized when I tested the slots for the IGN and FUSE PNL fuses I didn't have the negative battery cable connected...bone head move...electrics aren't my strong suit... Trying that again using the engine as a ground I got a similar...
  9. No Power to the ignition, or anywhere else...help!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Just tried the jumper cable trick, no such luck! This is a fun little truck and would love to make it my daily driver, but I've only got a few weeks to get it going again. Drove fine when I bought it then the starter presumably went, replaced that and it worked for...
  10. No Power to the ignition, or anywhere else...help!

Thanks for the quick response, so I pulled both 60amp fuses, the IGN and the FUSE PNL. I was able to get a 12.65v reading from both sides of the FUSE PNL slot and only one side of the IGN slot, also not using the engine as a ground, I couldn't get a reading there, but with the starter relay on...
  11. No Power to the ignition, or anywhere else...help!

Hey there I'm at a complete loss as to whats going on with my Ranger. I've replaced what I thought the problem was multiple times now and can't get any power to the ignition, lights or anything. The cables were pretty corroded so I replaced those...nothing. I then I replaced the ignition...
  12. Rear turn signals not working

Thanks for the thorough reply Ron, was very helpful!
  13. Rear turn signals not working

Hey y'all first post, picked up a 94 ranger and trying to get it street legal. Just replaced the broken fuel filler tube and now the rear turn signals don't work, not sure if its related. The bulbs were kinda black but after replacing them they still don't fully work. They light up as running...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad