• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger Supercab rocker dillema... 2 door or 4 door?

Cool, thanks. I'm gaining some knowledge this week. I'm going to be looking for some rims soon too. I might start another thread for that and ask more dumb newbie questions. Who wants to talk about backspacing? ;)
  2. Ranger Supercab rocker dillema... 2 door or 4 door?

Hey adsm08 it's pretty obvious I don't have a great knowledge of these trucks, I'm trying to educate myself here and solve a problem I'm having. According to wikipedia Gen 4 is 2019 on, and frankly I don't care all that much. My truck is a 2007 beater, that's all I know. Thanks for your help...
  3. Ranger Supercab rocker dillema... 2 door or 4 door?

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate the education. Always happy to learn. Roert42, what year Rangers do you own? So in my photos above, what I labelled a 4 door is actually a 4 door super crew, and what I labelled a 2 door super cab is actually a 4 door super cab? And there's a 2 door...
  4. Ranger Supercab rocker dillema... 2 door or 4 door?

This is my first post here. I did post an intro, and I have looked around using the search function. Now I have a dumb question... I'm going back and forth with LMC, trying to get some rocker panels for my 2007 Ranger. As far as I know, my truck is a 2 door supercab (hidden rear doors), not a...
  5. New Canadian

Interesting timing. I just heard back from LMC today, after a couple of weeks of going back and forth with me telling them they sent the wrong parts and them telling me I had the right parts... "at this time LMC does not offer the rocker panels for 99-11 ranger super cabs w/ 4 doors". I guess...
  6. New Canadian

Hey all, new guy here from Niagara Canada. I've got a 2007 Ranger, pretty much stock and probably going to stay that way. It's my daily driver until I can swing something bigger that I can haul cars with. It's in good shape except for the rocker panels, which why I ended up here. I've also got a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad