• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 302 swap

That’s another issue. I don’t have the knowledge nor the capabilities to make mounts. At least not right now. This is kind of a budget back yard build.
  2. 302 swap

Hey guys, I am having some problems finding the right kind of motor mounts for my swap. I’ve seen several explorer swaps for this but I’m trying to go with a motor from a mustang. What I have is a 2000 ranger that has torsion bar suspension but is a 2wd truck. Also the motor mounts are...
  3. 302 Swap issues

Thank you. I was thinking about going with the explorer swap but I am going with a mustang swap. I’d like a carbed 5.0 with a slap shift of sorts.
  4. 302 Swap issues

Hey everyone!! I’m just now getting into doing a swap in my 2000 Ford ranger but I am running into issues. The current one is what kind of transmission will work. The ranger has a 3.0 v6 and an auto trans. I’d like to keep the auto in but maybe a c4. Also what motor mounts are going to be the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad