• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kramdua

tags and registration tomorrow.

my video. so far done but there is always something. i am doing first break in oil and filter.
  2. kramdua

finished my bed and my custom spare tire holder. notice no dents in bed.
  3. kramdua

i didn't hear anyone tell me to straighten up my plug wires. i put a set of red plug wire hold downs today. i really was wanting to do it and today was the day. oh tags on truck. oh know rain. i am going to try and not drive it in the rain due to the amount of time i put into the undercarriage...
  4. kramdua

i put under drive pulleys and a programmer on a late model lightning. i usually wouldn't run a customers car hard. i figure i had to rest my work. pulled over on a paved side of road. in 1st smoking tires, in 2nd smoking tires, hit 3rd and it wanted to get sideways. i was good after that.
  5. kramdua

they are weld pro star rims. i had the original 14" on there but i wanted wider wheels and tires. even with the wider wheels traction is very low.
  6. kramdua

thanks,
  7. kramdua

thanks, it is nice to get compliments instead of what are you doing that for.
  8. kramdua

there is a flex fan on front of engine but it wasn't running cool enough for me so i put a 17" pusher fan in it also.
  9. kramdua

about a six month 350 chevy engine swap in a 1997 ford ranger. for the people that said the p/s and a/c wouldn't work. i say go back to school. chevy p/s pump with ford gear box. chevy a/c compressor adapted to a ford system. all gauges work even speedo but that is another story. turbo 350 trans...
  10. kramdua

yes i am

and yes 2013 mustang wheels. fit rear but the front needed a 1" spacer due to being 2wd and having the bearing cap.
  11. kramdua

yes i am

i am on a budget and i bought the motor and trans for close to nothing. i found a 8.8 ls rear and just put all new brakes, axle bearings, and 3 seals. flipped shackles. motor and trans bolted in now just a lot more stuff.
  12. kramdua

yes i am

beautiful isn't it???
  13. kramdua

yes i am

after setting motor and trans in truck 6 times it is finally in to stay.
  14. kramdua

For Sale 1997 ranger 2.3 and 5 speed for sale. truck not for sale.

my aunt gave me the truck with 36.500 miles. it was my uncles who just drove it to the vfw everyday till he died. she put 1,000 miles on it since 2012. her only wish was i can't sell it. so it's getting a small block. selling engine and trans only from a 1997 ford ranger with 36,500 actual...
  15. kramdua

Help! What radiator did you use for your gen1 BII/Ranger V8 Swap?

thanks for the info. i am older and my wife is a baby and needs a/c. groing up we didn't have a/c at home or in school. high school had a/c but i still didn't want to be there. mark
  16. kramdua

Help! What radiator did you use for your gen1 BII/Ranger V8 Swap?

i know it has been a while from this post. what did you figure out with your a/c and radiator? thanks, mark
  17. kramdua

yes i am

nope Highway to Hell.
  18. kramdua

yes i am

hi, 20 years ford dealer and now retired. alway's drove fords. it was like you had to. i am now getting back at them with my sbc ford ranger.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad