• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Front hitch mount

So I threw together a front hitch mount for a winch and some recovery points. They do sell some vehicle specific . In my case a 97 B4000. The front mounts you can purchase seem to hang a bit low for my liking. Possible ground clearance issue and approach angle . I will update once this is...
  2. Bumpers

so I’ve I poked around on the forum. And it’s probably on here some where. This is the first forum I’ve really engaged on . Does anyone have bumper plans tubular preferably pic for attention 97 Mazda b4000 manual trans Extremely clean picked up from the original owner runs like a champ
  3. Guide rig

What’s going on everyone!!! I got a 97 xlt 4.0 4x4 I just purchased a leveling kit and 4 shocks from rough country and having 31 10.50 put on the factory 15 in wheels. I guide for elk and deer in the fall and this trucks primary purpose is that. Does anyone have drawing or good pics for a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad