• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mikeosaji

Ford ranger 1994 fuse

Can someone tell me which fuse is for my mad sensor I ran a code scan and it said Mass Air Flow signal is/was low or grounded so will I have to change my air flow sensor or is there something else I could do
  2. Mikeosaji

Big problem don’t know what to do

Codes-111,10,157,172,176
  3. Mikeosaji

Just bought a code reader will let you know in about 30 minites
  4. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger ac compressor not working/ not engaging

I refilled my refrigerator no leaked fuse is good I’m gonna look at the switch you said
  5. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger ac compressor not working/ not engaging

I bought a whole new ac compressor and it’s not working my old one wasn’t working either, when you press the ac button the compressor doesn’t engage and spin like it’s suppose to and I have no clue what to do with it
  6. Mikeosaji

How do you scan a code what is that?
  7. Mikeosaji

Engine runs in park always getting a engine check light
  8. Mikeosaji

So I’m having a problem with my 94 Ford ranger v6 4L everytime I am pushing my gas all the way to the floor it hesitates over and over sitting at 25 mph not going up at all when I hold my foot on there it’s like I’m pushing on the gas and pulling off over and over again and about 7 seconds in of...
  9. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger gas flooring problem

I’m still having this problem but it stops when my trucks is running for a while and is warm and what I mean by that is when I’m on the freeway it won’t do that anymore this may not help but that’s all I know I’m still trying to fix the problem myself I am probably gonna get a new throttle body...
  10. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger dash

is there ANY way I can get a new dash board or can I make my own becuase my dash drive max is 85 and I’m always going past that I would think there are no already manufactured kinds becuase I can’t find any but does anyone know what I could do?
  11. Mikeosaji

Ford ranger 1994 xlt 4.0L V6

You think I should just add littles stuff to boost horsepower like new exhaust etc
  12. Mikeosaji

Ford ranger 1994 xlt 4.0L V6

Does anybody know the best engine for a engine swap? I’m not looking for the best engine with the most horsepower just an engine that has more horsepower that I can still be able to modify. Budget 3 to 4 thousand thought about ls engine but need opinions
  13. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger 6cyl 4L turbo,supercharger

I thought about looking into tuners but I could not find a decent working one for this old of a car do u have any suggestions?
  14. Mikeosaji

Yea I was looking into ls motors but didn’t know which one was the right one for my truck
  15. Mikeosaji

“If I had to go over I can”
  16. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger air intake problems

Yes the maf has been on it was very undrivabke I had to put the old one back on I was using a cone filter yes it was a shorter one not a long one. I just wanted to know what the problem was I took it off and don’t plan on using another one until I supercharge or turbo my truck
  17. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger air intake problems

So after I put an aftermarket cold air intake on my truck it started to lose almost all rpms limes would press on the gas and barely get any acceleration. I never did reset my cpu in my truck, but does anyone else have a clue why it would do that?
  18. Mikeosaji

Yea man I thought it would be something around the throttle you think I’d just have to buy a new one?
  19. Mikeosaji

Ford ranger!!

Project car working on a sleeper 1994 Ford ranger v6 4L xlt
  20. Mikeosaji

Does anyone have any idea why in my Ford ranger 1994 6cyl, 4L when I floor the gas pedal my Rpms drop and there is barely any response in the truck? It’s perfectly fine until I floor it and then no response does anyone have an idea to fix this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad