• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 Ranger - Engine Swap - 1 Part Left?

So, after a total Engine swap on my 94 Ranger. 4.0L OHV 4X4 Auto I found this part that I obviously took off the original Engine but after Re-install this hose is left? Interestingly, I couldnt find where it goes but also, the truck does not leak anything anywhere? I have called Ford to try and...
  2. 1994 Ranger 4.0L Auto 4x4 - How to bleed P.S. Pump?

Complete Engine Swap. Re-installed same P.S Pump and Reservoir. Truck runs great. Power steering hard as hell to move while driving. Manual says turn wheel left to right several hundred times to work out air? Lifted front end (wheels off ground), put in fluid and while running and cap of...
  3. 1994 Ranger Oil Pan - Help!

So, anyone following me or my Engine swap out, here is my next dilema. Complete Engine swap on my 94 Ranger 4.0L OHV 4X4 Auto complete. This past weekend finished complete install. Installed junkyard motor and added New: Plugs, Oil Filter, Water Pump, Thermostat, Heater Core, Radiator...
  4. Turning Crank Manual but does not move 360 degrees?

I'll give you the back story after I present the problem: 1994 4.0L OHV VIN X (overheated, milky oil) Replacement engine from junkyard, out of the vehicle does not crank a full 360 when turning crankshaft with a socket and wrench. "Junkyard states is a good engine, 6 month warranty, and...
  5. HELP!!! Cant get the Engine Separated from the Trans......

Hello, I have a 1994 Ford Ranger, 4.0L OHV, Automatic, 4WD, Vin code X Truck recently overheated, Coolant problems (all gummed up) Barely runs, blows white smoke cloud, Milky Oil. Def, blown head gasket, or warped Manifold, worse case cracked block. Anyway, decided to replace Motor. I already...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad