• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fx2prerunner

RaceRangers Build

very nice, our own TRS celeb. haha
  2. fx2prerunner

has anyone seen this?

I was looking through the extreme suspension section and found this http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84657
  3. fx2prerunner

Prerunner Build

This is a condenced version om my thread in the prerunners forum. I started with a stock 2WD 94 2.3 5spd ranger, the first mod was a f150 coil spacer lift and 31's, a few months later I added some fiberglass from fiberwerx and made a front bumper and a tire carrier. I upgraded to a Pro Comp 5"...
  4. fx2prerunner

paint request

dont know how hard it would be , im looking for a good representation of what my truck will look like with the chasis and roll cage painted flat red and the boxside flat black my truck [/IMG] the black the red
  5. fx2prerunner

head porting

out of build money for a few weeks so I started doing a few things that I can do for free like porting my extra set of heads, these will be getting treated to a set of 1.94/1.6 valves 1.7 full roller rockers, girdle and guides stock [/IMG] ported [/IMG] [/IMG] a cross section look at what I did...
  6. fx2prerunner

RaceRangers Build

:shok::headbang:that is pretty sick
  7. fx2prerunner

check this out

http://www.humandescent.com/
  8. fx2prerunner

RaceRangers Build

tube work is soooooo time consuming, looks good
  9. fx2prerunner

Best Bead Contest

I see alot of people posting pics of good welds so heres the challenge, Take 2 peices of 3/16" x 2" x 6" flat bar and make one peice 3/16" x 4" x 6" and post a picture of your best weld, tell us what kind of machine you used, and any other information you you think is relevent. Don't post...
  10. fx2prerunner

newest addition to the family

picked up this atlas 10" lathe, from what I can tell it was made in 1945, works excelent and with some tlc it will be like new, I have a thing for old tools, nothing is made like it used to be, restoration pics soon... [/IMG]
  11. fx2prerunner

!!!prerunner For Sale!!!

FOUND THIS IN MY LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS ROTFL!!! http://www.nlclassifieds.com/classifieds/Automotive/CarsandTrucks/Ford/267715
  12. fx2prerunner

you tube videos

just looking at some ranger prerunners, figured id post one up, lets see your favorite ranger video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk0W0XN8Z0
  13. fx2prerunner

RaceRangers Build

if I had to make a lot of bends it would drive me crazy, im planning to buy a new bender from lowbucktools.com before I start my cage. love to see a pic of the bender with the mods
  14. fx2prerunner

RaceRangers Build

i have used a kinker with alot of success, grease the die, heat the tube, or fill the tube with sand and cap the ends but its alot of work to save some cash. wont be using it for the cage work in my truck
  15. fx2prerunner

finally in

got a few clearance issues, the hedders wont work, the dipstick tube is in the way and I had to use different motor mounts than planned but its all minor, i'll figure out the bugs as I go [/IMG] [/IMG]
  16. fx2prerunner

RaceRangers Build

so yeah, my dash was a bitch to get out too, and my windshield came out with a hammer, then I cut the sealant to get the bits of glass of around the edges, very interested in the cage work, external B pillar probably makes it easier to weld 360 degrees, take lots of pics
  17. fx2prerunner

RaceRangers Build

like the one thread idea, alot of people follow this build, makes it easier to follow.
  18. fx2prerunner

help finding something??

Hey guys I need help finding something, dont know exactly what to call it so i'll try my best, I am looking for the flag that alot of people mount to their bumper so other people can see your truck, looks alot like a CB radio antenna. Can someone tell me a brand name of what im looking for...
  19. fx2prerunner

crazy axle question

this axel started life as a passenger side drop [/IMG]
  20. fx2prerunner

good advice?

ok I got my motor mounts today so providing that my oil pan shows up I will be placing my motor in my chasis this weekend, so does anyone have some good advice or tips that can make this as smooth as possible. I am using the stang vert mounts, c6 trans, hedmen hedders for a fox body (may have to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad