• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 500

My late Father’s 2003 Ranger 4x4

After much thought and a thorough look over it with the mechanic that worked on it for years, I decided to sell it. Made $3,500. Sad to see it go, back it is now a young man’s first ride, so that made me happy it went to someone excited about it.
  2. 500

I used to have a ‘93 XLT 4x2 SuperCab 4.0 with 5 speed stick. Loved that truck.
  3. 500

He was a retired mechanic. Although he let the appearance lapse, he still kept up with it mechanically. He had one of his younger mechanics continue to work on it. He was watching a top end oil leak, and decided to just watch it, since he was only driving like 20 miles a day. I’m having his...
  4. 500

It needs lots of cleanup. Has typical rust from Ohio winters. I’ll probably bring it to Virginia sometime this Summer.
  5. 500

Audio FAQ by Tempe

Question about a head unit swap. I'm looking on the cheap here. Is there a factory head unit that would swap out directly with a 2003 unit, that I can look for in a junkyard? What year did 3.5mm stereo mini inputs come on head units? I'm looking to plug in my phone via USB or at minimum...
  6. 500

How to: Fix sticky/seized manual door lock

I have this problem on my late-Father’s truck. WD-40 didn’t help. Will try this fix.
  7. 500

Will these fit? (Loaded question)

The rims pics were from Facebook Marketplace. I don't even have the truck yet, just looking around
  8. 500

Thanks. So they appear to be 5 lug, 16x7, with center caps. Thanks. They are pretty pitted, so I wanted to swap with another stock rim. Tires are in good shape.
  9. 500

Asking because, at the moment, I have limited information at hand. Will these tires and wheels fit on this 2003 Ranger 4x4 w/ 4.0L V6? Tires and wheels from an STX. No, I don't know the tires and wheel size, as the truck is in Ohio and I'm in Virginia.
  10. 500

Hello from Virginia

Thanks for the positive words. I’m leaning toward keeping it. Not sure about fixing the rust and respraying it though.
  11. 500

Hello from Virginia

Thanks for having me. I have inherited, if I choose to accept it, a 2003 Ranger XLT 4x4. It was my father's truck. He passed away. My brother and I are executors of the estate. He said I can take it if I want, or we sell it. I am strongly considering taking it and using it as a daily...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad