• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale SOLD 94 4.0 ranger w/ 4x4 -Kansas City, MO

Starts, runs, and drives. previous owner put in: new brakes, e-brake, suspension, clutch, master and slave cylinder. shifts hard in 1st and 2nd. very nice flatbed made with composite decking. 5 digit odometer has rolled over. decent 31x10.5 tires $3,000 OBO. Most of the value comes from the...
  2. Air Inlet Duct

Im having a hell of a time trying to find a new air inlet duct to buy online or from any auto parts store for my 94, everyone trying to sell me performance cold air intakes. All I want is the stock. Anyone have any suggestions of where to look? Or should I go for eBay/pull yard? Or duct tape? Lol
  3. Really goopy radiator

Picked up this 94 4.0 a couple days ago and just now had the time to take a good look under the hood, on a scale of 1 to 10 how concerned do y’all think I should be about a cracked head/blown head gasket just based on this chronically dirty radiator… oil looks good and no white smoke out the...
  4. Swapping power windows/locks to manual

Howdy, today I picked up a 94 ranger that has power windows and powers locks. The locks don’t lock, even with the key. And the power windows are ass. Im wanting to swap to manual locks and crank windows. Should i bother with trying to swap those things on the existing doors? Or would it be...
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) I’m a dummy and broke a bolt

I took out a 10 mm bolt while taking out my crankshaft sensor thinking it was part of it. When I realized it wasn’t I set off to the side and decided to worry about it later. I went to put it in just now and broke it in half. Didnt think I was puttin that much torque on it but I guess it was...
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) 94 ranger, reading cold and rough idle

Howdy, I’m going to preface this by saying that I don’t know that much about mechanic work but am really enjoying learning and trying to figure things out. I’ve had my ranger for a little over a year, 4 cylinder 2.3 L manual with 130,000 miles. It’s always started rough and have to slam the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad